SVK Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SVK Systems in May 2011.

I was checked for my communication skills. I was asked about the SQL language in particular.
    They checked me for my knowledge in the SQL Language, where I stand in it and what all i know about the database in all. They judgd me on the basis of my strengths that I had depicted on my resume that I had applied.

Interview Questions
    Yes, they are a bit flexible.

Software Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SVK Systems in June 2011.

I present work for fortune 500 company before i join this company i was worried that interview call but to say about whole interview process its simple and awesome. The client questions are completely to my resume where about my previous working experience like tools, environment, challenges, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Whats about the subject used like tools, environment etc ?   View Answer
    • Whats about my earlier experience back in india and intern in U.S.A ?   View Answer

Junior Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days - interviewed at SVK Systems.

I got a call from a Recruiting agency for the required opening. I was first not interested as it is a Night Shift job, but then wanted to attend the interview. It started off with the personal introduction and later the hiring person asked me about my personal background, my education details etc. He has informed about how the company works and then forwarded my resume to his Higher official.

I was only left with the Salary negotiation. I spoke to the Official about the same and then he was not ready to offer me the given salary. But then, i got a call from these people after a week asking me to join with the Salary which I had asked for.

Interview Questions
    • Need to know current Technical IT Field languages   View Answer

Worked for SVK Systems? Contribute to the Community!