SWBC Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2014
7 interviews

2.3

Investment Operations Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at SWBC in August 2012.

Submitted resume then got a phone call to schedule an interview. Met and interviewed with all directors. Then I got to speak to each prospective team member. Then I had to email them my college diploma. Then drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about knowledge of clearing platform. Then I talked about what I knew and had work related conversations with prospective teammates.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SWBC in January 2014.

Attended the advertised job fair for Jan. 14, 2014. The event was had a moderate turn out and my friends and I were screened, took the necessary tests for the positions applied to and interviewed in the hotel's large conference room. My day was about 4 hours longs; however, I'd like to add that I sent about an hour to 2 hours with my interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult of curve ball questions during this interview. It also helped that I had previous call center experience. The interviewer was straight forward and open to all of the questions I had. I was the "prepared interviewee".   Answer Question
    Know what they are looking for and how your skills apply. Never go into the position thinking that they can't afford to pay you what you're worth. This is not true. Use Google and learn about organization and how much revenue they made within the last fiscal year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at SWBC in April 2011.

Very easy hiring and interview process was hired right on the spot same day as interview.

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at SWBC in May 2012.

The people running HR were really UNimpressive --- sloppy & unprofessional. Applicants are processed, not interviewed. I was actually told that the call center has a steady turnover. Haven't heard back from them yet but I'm guessing they have a high turnover because they hire people like themselves. If they contact you to interview, think of it as a chance to practice your interviewing skills!

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SWBC.

Pretty easy, two assement tests, if you have done customer service before, you shouldn't have had an issue

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at SWBC in June 2010.

Received a call from HR and the interview was nice and fun, I enjoyed it thorughly

Interview Questions
    If they like you they will hire you, be aggressive

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SWBC in May 2008.

i had a phone screen with two people and an in person interview with a few people at one time.

limited

Worked for SWBC? Contribute to the Community!