SWBC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.2

Collector Interview

I believe that when the ethnic demographics of the employees of a company accurately reflect the ethnic diversity of the local community, that employer is an EOE. During the interview process with this organization, I got a strong impression that when it comes to hiring (not interviewing), this company likely has other priorities. I personally do not recall observing any ethnic diversity at any time anywhere on the premises.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SWBC in January 2014.

Attended the advertised job fair for Jan. 14, 2014. The event was had a moderate turn out and my friends and I were screened, took the necessary tests for the positions applied to and interviewed in the hotel's large conference room. My day was about 4 hours longs; however, I'd like to add that I sent about an hour to 2 hours with my interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult of curve ball questions during this interview. It also helped that I had previous call center experience. The interviewer was straight forward and open to all of the questions I had. I was the "prepared interviewee".   Answer Question
    Know what they are looking for and how your skills apply. Never go into the position thinking that they can't afford to pay you what you're worth. This is not true. Use Google and learn about organization and how much revenue they made within the last fiscal year.

Investment Operations Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SWBC in August 2012.

Submitted resume then got a phone call to schedule an interview. Met and interviewed with all directors. Then I got to speak to each prospective team member. Then I had to email them my college diploma. Then drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about knowledge of clearing platform. Then I talked about what I knew and had work related conversations with prospective teammates.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SWBC in April 2011.

Very easy hiring and interview process was hired right on the spot same day as interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SWBC.

Pretty easy, two assement tests, if you have done customer service before, you shouldn't have had an issue

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SWBC in June 2010.

Received a call from HR and the interview was nice and fun, I enjoyed it thorughly

Interview Questions
    If they like you they will hire you, be aggressive

Account Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SWBC in May 2008.

i had a phone screen with two people and an in person interview with a few people at one time.

limited