SWRMC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Manager Interview

Production Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at SWRMC in January 2008.

Interview Details – Applied for position on USAJobs, received phone call that I was being screened for the job and that my resume had been pulled. Came in and interviewed before a panel of 5 people who through a "Round-Robin" question and answer session askedquestions about my previous experience and then asked "What IF..." questions in a work scenario. They seemed to give points per question. I was later called back and spoke with my Department Head by phone and was then officially contacted that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• You are the manager of a 15 person workshop, you have two people who are at odds with each other and they progressively seem to not be able to settle their problem, how would you handle it.   View Answer
  • Do you feel it is more important to work with and help your fellow managers or the people working for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, you where basically told this is how much you were getting, this is your benefits. I negotiated for a higher pay step increase but this is Federal Government they dont negotiate that much.

Worked for SWRMC? Contribute to the Community!