SXSW Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

2.0

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SXSW.

Interview

ask tons of questions, some are total curveballs, loved every part of it! three people from the department interviewed. took a little over 30 minutes. met at the office downtown

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SXSW.

Interview

I submitted my resume at school career fair, and I got an email inviting me to interview.
    Within 3 days, we set up a phone interview. And the results came up about 3 days after.
    Overall an easy and lighthearted one. Mainly focus on my past working experience, especially coordination ability and leadership.

Assistant In the Film Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SXSW (Austin, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

One interview, great experience. Director and associate were direct, warm and honest. Interview was for a temp position and was told right off it would not become a full-time position, ultimately didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Make a mock schedule of film lineup for a theater.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SXSW (Austin, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

You initially submit an application with your top 3 internship choices to the hiring manager, and he then sends it to our first choice department. If they want you, you come in for an interview and you either get the internship or you don't. If they don't want you, it goes on to the next department until you either get the internship or don't.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would deal with interacting with artists if problems arose.   1 Answer