Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SYGMA Network
- Class A Truck Driver (1)
- Buyer (1)
- Delivery Driver (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Warehouse Loader/Selector (1)
- Purchasing & Inventory Control Specialist (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at SYGMA Network (Monroe, MI) in August 2014.
Online application w/survey, phone interview, interview, job offer w new hire paperwork, background check,physical ability test 10 minute non stop lifting and moving boxes on pallets testing your heart rate. Drug test and physical. Orientation
- how have you handled workplace confrontations? 1 Answer
Just a standing hourly salary offer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SYGMA Network (Dublin, OH) in November 2012.
Started with short phone screening. Had face to face interview with HR manager. Standard situation and behavioral questions about interactions with other employees and what would you do. Continued with two department managers with more detailed explanation of position and more experience/what would you do questions.
- Tell about a time you had sensitive info and whether you kept that info confidential. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYGMA Network (Kansas City, MO) in October 2012.
The interview process was fair. First was by phone, then HR manager. then department manger and finally the GM( if you make it that far). I was told there were several applicants including some internal candidates, then it would be narrowed to top 3 for the general manger to interview before the final selection was to be made. The process seemed long, but was not too bad.
- Questions were common, and nothing out of the ordinary was asked Answer Question
The first offer was lower than expected. I was able to counter offer and we agreed on that as a final number
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYGMA Network (Columbus, OH) in September 2012.
applied online, interviewed once, took road test and then offered the job. It was fine the interviewer was nice. Road test was easy. It was a short process and it was over in less than a week. They need drivers because the job is very demanding.
- Strongest characteristic about yourself. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SYGMA Network (Stockton, CA) in August 2011.
Personality interview . multiple people in the interview. Encluding human resources . only transportation manger should be doing interviews .very intense personality interview . that really doesn't have a whole lot to do with the job at hand .
- tell us about a time where you messed up at work and then solved the problem Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYGMA Network.
Received phone call from recruiter for a position other than the one I applied for. Recruiter explained that she doesn't bother getting applications from the web, since she has tons of old applications (my application was six months old).
- First and only question was how much are you willing to accept for this position. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Pay was half of what I currently make.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review