SYGMA Network

2.5

Warehouse Loader/Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, MI

I applied online – interviewed at SYGMA Network in August 2014.

Online application w/survey, phone interview, interview, job offer w new hire paperwork, background check,physical ability test 10 minute non stop lifting and moving boxes on pallets testing your heart rate. Drug test and physical. Orientation

Interview Questions
    • how have you handled workplace confrontations?   View Answer
    Just a standing hourly salary offer

Purchasing & Inventory Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SYGMA Network in November 2012.

Started with short phone screening. Had face to face interview with HR manager. Standard situation and behavioral questions about interactions with other employees and what would you do. Continued with two department managers with more detailed explanation of position and more experience/what would you do questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time you had sensitive info and whether you kept that info confidential.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SYGMA Network in October 2012.

The interview process was fair. First was by phone, then HR manager. then department manger and finally the GM( if you make it that far). I was told there were several applicants including some internal candidates, then it would be narrowed to top 3 for the general manger to interview before the final selection was to be made. The process seemed long, but was not too bad.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were common, and nothing out of the ordinary was asked   Answer Question
    The first offer was lower than expected. I was able to counter offer and we agreed on that as a final number

Buyer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SYGMA Network.

Received phone call from recruiter for a position other than the one I applied for. Recruiter explained that she doesn't bother getting applications from the web, since she has tons of old applications (my application was six months old).

Interview Questions
    • First and only question was how much are you willing to accept for this position.   Answer Question

Pay was half of what I currently make.