Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SYKES
- Customer Service Representative (82)
- Customer Service (8)
- Customer Service Agent (7)
- At Home Customer Service Representative (7)
- Technical Support (5)
- Account Manager (4)
- CCP (4)
- Call Center Agent (4)
- Call Center Representative (4)
- Customer Service Agent, Technical Support (4)
- Customer Care Professional (4)
- Customer Care Representative (4)
- Customer Service Agent I (3)
- Genealogy Specialist (2)
- Director (2)
- Systems Administrator (2)
- Gaming Specialist (2)
- Sykes Team Manager (2)
- Outbound Sales Agent (2)
- Trainer (2)
- Account Management Specialist (1)
- IT Helpdesk (1)
- Budget Analyst (1)
- HRA (1)
- Human Resources Specialist (1)
- Benefits Administrator (1)
- Bank Teller (1)
- Floor Supervisor (1)
- Seasonal (1)
- IT ASSISTANT (1)
Account Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES in October 2014.
They called me over the phone. It was a faily simple interview. They asked how much experience I had in the field, along with a few "when have you had to??", questions. The interviewer was great actually. From the interview on, they seem to go out their way to make you feel like your part of a team, and some would say, a family. I just think as far as a job goes, this is a very good place to work.
- When did you have to tell a customer, no, and how did you handle that situation? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for SYKES
Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.
Extensive interview process. Began with phone interview and then face to face with several key players. The questions asked were very standard. Some testing was required but it was not anything too difficult or out of the ordinary.
- Describe a major achievement in your previous position. Answer Question
Account Manager InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES.
The interview with HR was not very specific about the position, just a general assessment that you are a qualified candidate. Next step of interview process was with someone who would later become a peer so they could assess your skill level and determine if you had the knowledge you represented on your resume. Once you get an interview with senior leadership it's very laid back, not an organized Q&A or situational based interview.
- I was asked if I knew about a recent merger the company had gone through and importance was placed on my knowledge of recent news about the companies business direction. 1 Answer
Negotiated relocation package, not much room to negotiate salary from offer.
Account Manager InterviewDeclined OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in July 2012.
Someone from Sykes called on a Saturday morning. But apart from that, they called meto schedule an interview for a position they knew was well below what I wanted. I was very disappointed also when the recruiter asked what my salary expectations are. I discuss this with senior management after knowing exactly what the job description is. The recruiter was also extremely rude when I asked why she disturbed me on a Saturday. I concluded the conversation by telling her that she is wasting both her time and mine as 1. It is weekend and 2. In which era would you expect that if I work on a senior management position already, I would change my job for an entry-level position. I'm sorry, have I missed something? Are we going backwards here? Extremely disappointed by Sykes recruitment team! Needless to say I am not considering that company anymore.
- Salary expectations. It was a preliminary phone interview 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Shitty salary, rude recruiters, an all over know-it-all attitude... Just looked like a horrible work environment!