Interviews for Top Jobs at SYKES
- Customer Service Representative (57)
- Customer Service (7)
- Technical Support (5)
- Customer Service Agent, Technical Support (4)
- Customer Care Professional (4)
- Call Center Representative (3)
- CCP (3)
- Trainer (2)
- At Home Customer Service Representative (2)
- Customer Service Agent (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Call Center Agent (2)
- Sykes Team Manager (2)
- Genealogy Specialist (2)
- Customer Service Agent I (2)
- Call Center Work From Home (1)
- Fashion Customer Support (1)
- Customer SerVice Representative- Financial Account (1)
- Customer Care and Finance Representative (1)
- Customer Service Agent-financial and Sales (1)
- Customer Care Professional (CCP) (1)
- Microsoft Xbox - Gaming Specialist (1)
- Any Type of Customer Care/Customer Service (1)
- Westpac Banker (1)
- Telecommunications Customer Care (1)
- TSR Or Technical Support Representative (1)
- Financial Services Business Development (1)
- Telecommunications Customer Service (1)
- Kundendienstmitarbeiter (1)
- Customer Service With Upsell Support (1)
Account Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at SYKES.
The interview with HR was not very specific about the position, just a general assessment that you are a qualified candidate. Next step of interview process was with someone who would later become a peer so they could assess your skill level and determine if you had the knowledge you represented on your resume. Once you get an interview with senior leadership it's very laid back, not an organized Q&A or situational based interview.
- I was asked if I knew about a recent merger the company had gone through and importance was placed on my knowledge of recent news about the companies business direction. 1 Answer
Negotiated relocation package, not much room to negotiate salary from offer.
Other Interview Reviews for SYKES
Account Manager InterviewDeclined OfferEasy InterviewDeclined OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SYKES (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in July 2012.
Someone from Sykes called on a Saturday morning. But apart from that, they called meto schedule an interview for a position they knew was well below what I wanted. I was very disappointed also when the recruiter asked what my salary expectations are. I discuss this with senior management after knowing exactly what the job description is.
The recruiter was also extremely rude when I asked why she disturbed me on a Saturday.
I concluded the conversation by telling her that she is wasting both her time and mine as 1. It is weekend and 2. In which era would you expect that if I work on a senior management position already, I would change my job for an entry-level position. I'm sorry, have I missed something? Are we going backwards here?
Extremely disappointed by Sykes recruitment team! Needless to say I am not considering that company anymore.
- Salary expectations. It was a preliminary phone interview 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Shitty salary, rude recruiters, an all over know-it-all attitude... Just looked like a horrible work environment!