SYKES

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Langhorne, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at SYKES in June 2012.

Interview Details – They had me take an assessment test that would grade my capability to multi-task and navigate through different screens, as well as my choices on how to respond to the consumer. Then they told me about the position that I was being hired for and the next training date. I had to take a drug test as well.

Interview Question – I was not asked many questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I told her that I would like a morning schedule and she said that she would put in a request and that it shouldn't be a problem. In terms of money, there was no negotiation. She said we pay $11.00 p/h and I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SYKES

Worked for SYKES? Contribute to the Community!

SYKES Videos

SYKES – Why Work for Us?

For more than 30 years, SYKES has been in the business of creating and maintaining satisfying relationships between client companies and their customers. During this time, they have also been creating gratifying jobs… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SYKES Bilingual Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SYKES employees and interview candidates.