Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SYKES
- Customer Service Representative (62)
- Customer Service (7)
- At Home Customer Service Representative (5)
- Technical Support (5)
- CCP (4)
- Customer Care Professional (4)
- Customer Care Representative (4)
- Customer Service Agent, Technical Support (4)
- Customer Service Agent (3)
- Call Center Agent (3)
- Call Center Representative (3)
- Account Manager (2)
- Gaming Specialist (2)
- Customer Service Agent I (2)
- Trainer (2)
- Sykes Team Manager (2)
- Genealogy Specialist (2)
- Customer Service Representative (Work At Home) (1)
- Financial Service Representative, Temp Manager (1)
- Russian Speaking Customer Service Representative (1)
- Gaming Agent (1)
- English Specialist (1)
- Work At Home Customer Service (1)
- Sales/Customer Care (1)
- Customer Service Representative Work From Home (1)
- Account Management Specialist (1)
- IT Helpdesk (1)
- Budget Analyst (1)
- Benefits Administrator (1)
- Bank Teller (1)
Call Center Agent Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days – interviewed at SYKES (Sumter, SC) in June 2009.
the test was quite easy. it had questions ranging from what is the GPL, what is novell, unix a byte a bit etc. the interview process was about like any other. though the hr lady seemed quite anxious in my opinion. the best advice I can give is do your research on the company before you go into the interview. Sykes is the microsoft of call centers, they have an 80% marketshare of a $37billion market.
Simple the agent jobs are teir 1 (9per hr) and teir 2(11 per hr)
Other Interview Reviews for SYKES
Call Center Agent InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at SYKES (Unknown (Bangladesh)) in August 2014.
The interview was a chat over the internet which required your first and last name and permitted entry from the interviewer. This was meant to be a group chat for a group interview, the process was ridiculous, and the interviewer never permitted me to enter the chat even though I was scheduled for the interview at that time. Sykes seemed very unprofessional to me, I looked for other employment options instead. I would recommend others do the same.
- There were no questions involved in the interview process, I waited for permission to enter the interview area for over an hour, the interviewer never showed. Answer Question
Call Center Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SYKES in December 2010.
I put in an application with the company in November. The same day that I put in the application I took a typing and a skills test. About a month later I was contacted for an interview. I interviewed with a very nice lady. She asked me alot of questions about how I would react in certain situations dealing with customers. she took notes during the interview and I could tell she was very impressed with me. At the end of the interview I was offered a position. The same day I was scheduled for a drug test. The offer of employment depended on the background check, drug test and references coming back acceptable. I took the drug test about a week later and was scheduled to start training a week after that.
When considering this offer think about if this is something you really want to do. This type of work can be stressful and you must have alot of patience and not take things personally. Must have thick skin. Also be honest.Iif you lie on your applicantion or in your interview and they discover it you can lose your job offer. Ask questions and be knowledgeable about the job you are being offered.