SYKES Customer Service Agent, Technical Support Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Service Agent, Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in October 2013.

Interview

So far so good

Interview Questions

• trying to get all I-9 paperwork filled out and submitted   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SYKES

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Langhorne, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

HR Recruiter was pleasant and very informative. I had to take a call center assessment test on the computer. Was then asked in the office to answer questions pertaining to the job and how I have/would handle situations. Met with floor supervisor whom was also pleasant and welcoming. She as well asked me questions. I was then hired and took a drug test in office while I filled out the normal new hire paperwork.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was told the hourly was $10.65/hr with the option in the future to train further to make 11.15/hr

Customer Service Agent, Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

problem solving questions. like tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, angry customer, tell me about yourself. One interview of about 20 minutes,very friendly and helpful

Interview Questions

Negotiation

.No negotiation phase

Customer Service Agent, Technical Support Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES in May 2010.

Interview

Great Interview.... Associates asked me great questions that weren't too difficult. I got answer back within a week. The drug testing was very smooth and I the background check came back with out any complications. The associates were very friendly in answering any questions that I was concern with at the time. Even though I felt as if they were dragging their feet a little, the whole process came out to be a great success. I would recommend anyone to consider SYKES for a basic entry into the customer service world. Great starting place for your career in customer service.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when someone was caught doing something inappropriate in the work place? and what was your response.   2 Answers