SYKES

technical test
    IQ test
    Comptency based interview
    English test

Interview Questions
    • tell me a situation where something happened.... situational questions   View Answers (2)

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SYKES.

The interview with HR was not very specific about the position, just a general assessment that you are a qualified candidate. Next step of interview process was with someone who would later become a peer so they could assess your skill level and determine if you had the knowledge you represented on your resume. Once you get an interview with senior leadership it's very laid back, not an organized Q&A or situational based interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I knew about a recent merger the company had gone through and importance was placed on my knowledge of recent news about the companies business direction.   View Answer
    Negotiated relocation package, not much room to negotiate salary from offer.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SYKES.

The hiring and interview process took a long time. They take hiring very seriously. I had 4 interviews and then went through a lengthy background check. The interviews were done over the phone and in person. I was also required to take some assessment tests.

Negotiations were typical.

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SYKES.

Went in to apply for the job and I was interviewed, drug tested and hired on the spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Fairly easy just look for some one with experience in customer . It was an okay interview process made the job seem like it was a great place to work. the only thing they don't tell you exactly what you are doing only after you get the job

Interview Questions
    • A time at a previous job when a customer was un happy would did you do to resolve the situation   Answer Question
    No negotiation although I had no experience

Call Center Representative Interview

online and over the phone had to do some research online and read your answer outloud.... they do drug test and background. the person who interviewed me was very nice but the people at the site are arragant with a bad attitude

CCP Interview

very simple. filled out the application got call back the same day. Did a virtual group interview, got hired the same day. Had to pay for own background and drug testing.

Interview Questions
    none they offer you something but tell you something different

Customer Service Representative Interview

really easy to get an offer. they seemed to be really desperate at the time to hire people. I have heard alot of bad things however. if you are looking to get a quick job this is prolly the place to go.

Interview Questions
    • the questions were very basic. nothing unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SYKES in August 2014.

I applied for a customer service work at home position on 07/31/14. I received an email in regards to an interview the same day 07/31/2014. I scheduled interview for Saturday, August 2. It was a virtual interview where you had to log onto an adobe connect room and call in on a conference line as well. First they start off by asking you what kind of Windows you had. And if you answered no to the question they took you out of the room and added your application into a pool of different job opportunities. Then the recruiter advised everyone of the position and certain things that you would need. The recruiter asked a series of poll questions that popped up on the screen and if it wasn't a fit for you then your application was put into a pool for different job opportunities. The question process was about 5 questions long and then you had to do a technical question that showed that you knew how to use a computer. One of the interview questions were tell me about a time that you had a stressful situation at work, how did you handle it, and what steps did you take. The technical task just asked for you to take screen shots of your computer settings, for example your windows version, internet explorer version, and how fast your internet is. The interview was supposed to last 2 hours, but it was like 3 in a half, because I was offered the position the exact same day. It was a pretty easy interview and the recruiter was extremely nice.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult questions, but they do ask you questions with a link to where you can find the answer. You have to dig pretty deep to find the answer to the question though.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The pay rate was set!!!

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SYKES in November 2011.

The company's call center location in Amherst NY offers open interviews monday through friday. I initially was required to fill out a paper application with standard info name, address ,work experience, education., etc. You then take a computer simulated test calls to whether you will be able to be successful in a call center environment. There was also a personality & aptitude exam. Based on results you will get an offer on the spot. You then are given an oral swab drug test.

Interview Questions
    Unable to negotiate. Set starting pay with annual merit increase