SYKES Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.2

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SYKES in December 2014.

Interview

One interview. See if your home computer is set up correctly, which is strange because they send a mini computer with clients software already loaded. you do have to supply your own monitor and other phone equipment. Tested your voice quality using script. Then you were offered position

Interview Questions

• Can you commit to this client, this shift for a minimum of six months. That was pretty much it. They explained a lot about the program.   1 Answer

Gaming Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SYKES in December 2014.

Interview

Easy, you go into an adobe room listen to the recruiter bost about the company, how fun and exciting it is. You cannot ask questions you just have to listen and answer questions in a pop up window. Then complete a survey, then you will find out if they like you.

Interview Questions

• They want to hear you brown nosing or they will not hire your.   1 Answer

Use to work for them and wanted to see if anything changed.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SYKES.

Interview

The hiring process is fairly simple. You apply, they contact you in a mass interview and weed out the weak ones, then you do some assessments, then it is a face to face followed by offer or the door.

Interview Questions

• By far, because the turnover is high here, it would have to be "Why do you want to work for Sykes?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company website. After completing the assessment, I was contacted several days later for an interview. It turned out to be a group interview, which lasted little over two hours. You're given an email link to a net meeting and then a phone number to call. You are told to mute your phone during the interview. Then a moderator asked several yes or no questions and based on those questions you were illuminated from the pool of applicants. Toward the end, the remaining applicants are asked four situational questions and are given a task that shows your basic computer skills. After that, each remaining applicant is asked to read one of the questions that they answered. If you're successful during this interview, you are offered the position and then asked to participate in a second interview which follows the same format and lasts for over two hours. Then everyone who agrees to work the hours needed for the pay stated gets a job provided their home office meets the requirements.

Interview Questions

• Explain to a customer the advantages of a smart phone versus a basic cell phone?   Answer Question

Pay was too low.

Application

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Application process is broken and cannot even get to apply to s job as there are coding issues with the process where the ATS screen mandates a county be associated with a phone number. It states loading in drop down and nothing loads and when you type a county nothing appears and because it has an asterisk it is required so nobody can even spy to get an interview. This is why we should not offshore jobs. Also nobody at company is available until 8am MT - what about life in the east coast?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SYKES in November 2014.

Interview

Application worked beautifully, I experienced none of the issues I had read about online, either here or in other forums. I took about 1 1/2 hours to complete the application and got an interview scheduled for 2 days later. The interview I participated in was through a meeting style chat room. Looking forward to becoming a proud employee of the Sykes Company.

Interview Questions

• What made a job easier and more difficult in the past?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SYKES (Lakeland, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

It was good and simple. They had me on a computer and answer questions with a group. We all talked and share our ideas. Some didnt make the next steps while others did

Interview Questions

• If a co worker talk about another co work what would you say   1 Answer

For another job but I'm going back so I can work there and do my school. I would recommend peolpe to try it it's cool and good. I know I'm going back

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SYKES (Macon, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Very detailed, but if you get organized, it's a breeze. Get all of your documents together, example's would be, Drivers License, Birth Cert., SS Card, High School Diploma ( if you are old like me, it's hard to find) They will ask several questions worded differently so watch for trick questions and answer honestly.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for our company?   1 Answer

At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SYKES (Bradenton Beach, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Voice Audition over the phone via automated phone call. Just read the paragraph in your most professional voice. Background check, Drug Screening (some programs), proof of home office space, submit all required paper work and documents. Complete a detailed skills assessment. Takes about two hours so have the time set aside!

Interview Questions

• No questions, usually this is a short call from the HR department asking about your internet and phone service and ability to commit scheduling.   1 Answer

Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SYKES (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Ridiculous?, way to much aggravation for seasonal, the computer requirement portion was overkill and frustrating- take a picture of this and give make and model of that, my Goodness way to much. They didn't care If I stayed or go anyway all that and then no hours-save you time folks!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none