SYKES

73 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Langhorne, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SYKES in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer went over my resume. He seemed to be very impressed with my past work history. He asked me questions about my past employment and told me the nature of the job I was applying for, salary, and paid time off He also told me about other incentives and told me when the next training date was for new hires.

Budget Analyst Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SYKES in November 2010.

Interview Details – Met with two separate individuals. The first one was personable in very conversational. The second person had so power issues. She was a female and I sensed that she got a kick out of making me uncomfortable. She asked me many many unorthodox questions that had no direct relation to the job. They answers in did provide were question and scrutinized. She did not realize that stupid question sometimes get stupid answers. The whole things was a waste of time and I never heard from them again. Best way to sum it up is she was a ball buster and knew it.

Interview Questions

• What would kind of friend would your friend say you are?   View Answers (2)
  • When you produced cash report in the past, what kind of cash was it?   View Answer

Team Manager Interview

Greenwood, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SYKES in November 2010.

Interview Details – I went in to apply for one job and before I engaged in any type of interview, I was being pushed into another position, and being told what to say to my second interviewer.

Interview Question – Can you name a time when you.....?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SYKES in May 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview consisted of a recruiter calling me and asking about my experience. She had spent her career and agency and loved Sykes. She had only been with them 3 months and said the other recruiter in the office was going to leave soon. When I asked why, she said because the other recruiter was unhappy and didn't like recruiting. The recruiter was fine, but did not do a very good job of desribing the position or giving me any reasons to want to work there. Her description was this place is awesome, they don't micromanage and give you time off when you need it. At the face to face interview, I met with 2 people, a VP and an operations manager. Both pleasant but couldn't give me much of a reason as to why they were stayning with the company, other than they had beend there a long time. When I asked about promotion opportunities, the VP told me that I could have his job in a while since he was planning on retiring in the near future.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Lakeland, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at SYKES in November 2009.

Interview Details – Was approached by a recruiter at a street festival. Gave me his business card and asked me to come next business day to complete an application. Got an interview same day with the Program Manager. Was supposed to be interview by the Site Director but after 3 attempts she never became available. No organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Position offered...Position accepted.

Trainer Interview

Trainer
Lakeland, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SYKES in May 2009.

Interview Details – Very casual, not to many questions regarding skills or qualifications. No reguard for experience , qualifications or education. No one from the training department present. The position was interesting at first but in the interview it was described diffrently than it was on the posting. The pay was not worth the added responsabilities and work load. The training staff are nice and would have been fun to work with.

Interview Question – What do you have to offer to the training department.   View Answer

Greenwood, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SYKES in June 2009.

Interview Details – it was quick and easy i like how great it was

Interview Question – how fast can you type   View Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Sumter, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SYKES in June 2009.

Interview Details – the test was quite easy. it had questions ranging from what is the GPL, what is novell, unix a byte a bit etc. the interview process was about like any other. though the hr lady seemed quite anxious in my opinion. the best advice I can give is do your research on the company before you go into the interview. Sykes is the microsoft of call centers, they have an 80% marketshare of a $37billion market.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Simple the agent jobs are teir 1 (9per hr) and teir 2(11 per hr)

Customer SerVice Representative- Financial Account Interview

Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SYKES.

Interview Details – Initial Interview: Face to face, if you pass, you'll go to second interview at a different building on the same day. If you pass the second interview, you will get a slot in a one-month contractual initial screening of applicants to be placed for probationary position.

Interview Question – I did not find any difficult question   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative
Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SYKES in May 2012.

Interview Details – quick talk, some training to start