SYNNEX

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
Greenville, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SYNNEX.

Interview Details – Know a little about the industry (IT); Advise what you can do to help grow a business segment. What value you have to help a vendor want to hire you.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy and relaxing, State what your value is to the company and accommodations can be made.

Senior Credit Analyst Interview

Senior Credit Analyst
Greenville, SC

I interviewed at SYNNEX in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was set up as a panel interview, the questions were friendly, the recruiter set things up well. I ultimately was declined in favor of someone with 8 or 9 years of experience, but they were very courteous and nice. They had excellent focus on questions that would determine how to perform the job duties.

Interview Question – excellent friendly questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Greenville, SC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SYNNEX.

Interview Details – I med a recruiter, Adrian, at the career fair on campus. She was very boring an unexciting. Had an oncampus interview with her. Easy resume questions. Went to the office for a second round interview. Very easy. No hard questions. Didn't get the job but they emailed me and said I did a great job interviewing?

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in sales?   Answer Question

Controller - US Interview

Controller - US

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SYNNEX in September 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online and had screening with HR, thereafter in person interview with hiring manager. Overall everything went well (I was quite impressed with the hiring manager) and I was promised to bring in for next round of interview. After a weeks follow-up, I get an email indicating they decided to go with another candidate. Surprisingly, same job posting were posted online again and again. Not really sure how this really works.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SYNNEX in November 2009.

Interview Details – Very thorough, open-minded and inclusive

Interview Question – Handling sales objection...are you ever wrong?   View Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SYNNEX in May 2013.

Interview Details – Face to face interview with the director of business development
Yes. I'm applying for supply chain analyst but had an interview the director of business development. He asked questions about my current jobs a lot. Like what's the culture there, what do you sell, what's the annual volume, what's the org structure. When I asked him about the position. He only said, " the job description is very easy. Just like what you saw on the website." He didn't even want to answer wetter this is a newly created position or a replacement. I felt he was trying to get information of my current job not looking for a now hire.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all.   View Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at SYNNEX in May 2013.

Interview Details – on site interview with hiring manager.. no difficult questions. all basic questions: introduce yourself and your work experience. the manager was not willing to talk more about the position. He said this is a on-going opening. there seems to be no such opening. Feel like he wanted to gather field information. there seems to be no real opening.

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Senior Quality Engineer
Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SYNNEX in April 2013.

Interview Details – Initially, the hiring manager reached out to me by phone and was very rude and cut me off several times while trying to answer his questions. I was very surprised when he offered to bring me in for an onsite interview, but I went anyway. He proceeded to tell me how unqualified I was but offered me a job with a compensation package at half the going rate for this region, which was about 30% less than the somewhat low range he mentioned on the phone screen.

Interview Question – Actually, the interviewer did most of the talking and really did not ask me any questions other than some very basic ones.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was extremely low and out of line with the scope of responsibility for this position.

VAR West Sales Representative Interview

VAR West Sales Representative
Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at SYNNEX in March 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty easy process. Phone interview, onsite interview, and then offer letter.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. Just question pertaining to the job, competition, cold calling, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, I was given a low base salary that is standard here.

Procurement Analyst Interview

Procurement Analyst
Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SYNNEX in April 2008.

Interview Details – Really relax, about one phone interview. They ask about your previous experience and why change jobs. They want to make sure you can handle the day to day stress of the purchasing department. There was one interview with the Sr AVP of Purchasing. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – would you hire yourself if you were a manager.   Answer Question

Worked for SYNNEX? Contribute to the Community!