SYNNEX Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

2.5

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SYNNEX in November 2009.

Very thorough, open-minded and inclusive

Interview Questions
    • Handling sales objection...are you ever wrong?   View Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at SYNNEX in May 2013.

Face to face interview with the director of business development
    Yes. I'm applying for supply chain analyst but had an interview the director of business development. He asked questions about my current jobs a lot. Like what's the culture there, what do you sell, what's the annual volume, what's the org structure. When I asked him about the position. He only said, " the job description is very easy. Just like what you saw on the website." He didn't even want to answer wetter this is a newly created position or a replacement. I felt he was trying to get information of my current job not looking for a now hire.

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SYNNEX in April 2013.

Initially, the hiring manager reached out to me by phone and was very rude and cut me off several times while trying to answer his questions. I was very surprised when he offered to bring me in for an onsite interview, but I went anyway. He proceeded to tell me how unqualified I was but offered me a job with a compensation package at half the going rate for this region, which was about 30% less than the somewhat low range he mentioned on the phone screen.

Interview Questions
    • Actually, the interviewer did most of the talking and really did not ask me any questions other than some very basic ones.   Answer Question

The offer was extremely low and out of line with the scope of responsibility for this position.

VAR West Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at SYNNEX in March 2010.

Pretty easy process. Phone interview, onsite interview, and then offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. Just question pertaining to the job, competition, cold calling, etc.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, I was given a low base salary that is standard here.

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SYNNEX in April 2008.

Really relax, about one phone interview. They ask about your previous experience and why change jobs. They want to make sure you can handle the day to day stress of the purchasing department. There was one interview with the Sr AVP of Purchasing. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Buyer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at SYNNEX in March 2012.

Spoke with the hiring manager over the phone. Then went to a group interviews with the 3 Sr. Buyers. Afterwards, went on a one on one interview with the director of purchasing.

Interview Questions
    • What are your greatest weakness? Why are you leaving your position?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. It was take it or leave it

Buyer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SYNNEX in April 2012.

The interview contained questions about the knowledge and mindset about the position.
    After self introduction interviewers started throwing questions and scenarios.
    There's no correct answer for each questoin.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most important thing for a buyer?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.

sales rep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at SYNNEX in February 2008.

Did a phone interview. Was asked about my background interms of experience. Did not get a call back

Interview Questions

Worked for SYNNEX? Contribute to the Community!