SYSCO Food Services of Detroit

SYSCO Food Services of Detroit Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit in August 2013.

Started with a phone interview with followed up by a live interview with a sales manager. After first interview a second interview was set up with the sales trainer. 3rd interview is scheduled with 2 regional managers next week.

Interview Questions
    • all the same, behavioral/situational questions. They want specific examples.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit in February 2009.

phone call 1 on 1 interview. 2 on 1 interview. offer wiz quiz, background check

Interview Questions
    • most if not all questions you can get of a interview website   View Answer
    the offer was acceptable

Marketing Associate Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit in January 2010.

I had 4 different interviews, all with different people. While the process went well, one intereview was very memorable as the interviewer seemed interested in me not only as an employee but as a person. He offered suggestions to improve myself and was very energetic. Be prepared to sell a random object you have no information about (I had to sell an Easy Button). Know why you want to work at Sysco and know the company very well before interviewing and be sure to ask plenty of questions. In the end I didn't recieve an offer, but a good experience will serve me well in the future.