SYSCO Food Services of Detroit

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Canton, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit in August 2013.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview with followed up by a live interview with a sales manager. After first interview a second interview was set up with the sales trainer. 3rd interview is scheduled with 2 regional managers next week.

Interview Question – all the same, behavioral/situational questions. They want specific examples.   Answer Question

Canton, MI

The process took 4 days - interviewed at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit in February 2009.

Interview Details – phone call 1 on 1 interview. 2 on 1 interview. offer wiz quiz, background check

Interview Question – most if not all questions you can get of a interview website   View Answer

Negotiation Details – the offer was acceptable

Marketing Associate

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had 4 different interviews, all with different people. While the process went well, one intereview was very memorable as the interviewer seemed interested in me not only as an employee but as a person. He offered suggestions to improve myself and was very energetic. Be prepared to sell a random object you have no information about (I had to sell an Easy Button). Know why you want to work at Sysco and know the company very well before interviewing and be sure to ask plenty of questions. In the end I didn't recieve an offer, but a good experience will serve me well in the future.

Interview Question – Sell a random object.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SYSCO Food Services of Detroit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by SYSCO Food Services of Detroit employees and interview candidates.