SYSCO Intermountain Food Services

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SYSCO Intermountain Food Services.

Interview Details – Your face to face interviews are with three different people. They are really focused on planning in CRM. They want to know that you can be a consultant to your customers.

Interview Question – Be prepared to answer scenario questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The starting pay is the same for everyone.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SYSCO Intermountain Food Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – I have had two interviews so far. The first with an HR representative via phone. One week later I was called and told that a district manager would be calling to set up a 2nd interview. I met with two district managers for a 30 minute interview. I have a 3rd interview set for next week with the region manager and a district manager.

Interview Question – How would you handle pricing situation with your customers?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SYSCO Intermountain Food Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SYSCO Intermountain Food Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SYSCO Intermountain Food Services employees and interview candidates.