Saama Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2015
Updated Feb 3, 2015

2.6

Hadoop Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Saama Technologies.

The hiring process was typical of a smaller company. I had four to five interviews, and because I was out of state one of those interviews was over Skype. The technical interview was very much based off of my previous experience.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about Nagios and exactly where you need to change the contact email.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Saama Technologies in October 2013.

Online Screening followed by Technical round and HR round

I didn't negotiate

Consultant Interview

Unprofessional attitude, treats candidate as dirt

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saama Technologies in April 2012.

Simple questions

Could not negotiate much, it was a W2 position.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Saama Technologies.

There were total 4 round.

1. Aptitude test(very simple just be thorough with your basics).

2. G.D (very simple to crack just keep saying anything on the point)

3. HR Interview (Just be yourself and be confident)

4. Final Interview ( Little tough, kind of stress interview )

Interview Questions
    • no such question just do your homework before the interview.   View Answer

BI Prof Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Saama Technologies.

Unprofessional attitude, Poor recruitment management skills, treats candidate as nothing. discussion with second level HR was hilarious, didn't seems like HR person by his talks & questions. Not sure about the company environment but recruitment team is lacking everything.. Declined the offer because on this guy, if the recruitment is behaving like this, how the other HR will be and the development team.

These guys cannot sell their company to candidates, who will join.

Interview Questions

Poor management by recruitment team and *second level discussion with HR.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saama Technologies.

The technical rounds were good but the final round was where I did not feel like taking up an offer from Saama. The interview was done by some senior person who seemed to have mugged up some standard questions and went on asking one by one not even waiting for my answers to complete.

Interview Questions
    • How did you come to know about Saama ?... well my answer was that when the HR team contacted me that is when I bothered to go to a website and look.. and the website kept on giving errors all the time...looked like some maintenance activity getting carried out..   Answer Question

Did not feel comfortable with the last round.. it looked like if I have to work under such guys tomorrow.. it will be difficult.. I had some better options anyways...

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Saama Technologies.

I just faced one interview round on skype and they insisted on having a webcam. The interview looked more like a formality to me with the kind of questions being asked...nothing technical only logical questions the easier ones from CAT. I answered most of them correct as I was preparing for CAT since long at that time and yet to my surprise they said I only answered 2/10 correct and still made an offer of 5 LPA compared to my current package of 2.5 LPA, it only showed their desperation of hire me and thinking I might join because of the high package despite bad interview feedback...well it did work for them.

Interview Questions
    • I dont really remember any...as I said they asked the logical questions asked in CAT in Maths or DI section.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation really since the offer was an 100% increase in my current package.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saama Technologies.

General questions regarding family background and educational background were asked.
    Some questions were related to company website. Not much was asked about the technical details regarding the job profile being offered. It was a one to one interview which lasted for about 15-20 minutes. More focus was on the communication skills and the behavioral skills needed for the job.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you don't get a job in this field?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalyani Nagar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalyani Nagar (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Saama Technologies in June 2010.

Brush up on the following topics, : Project management, control, budget, tracking, Presales,People management skills
    On the technical side, : the primary skillset applying for along with good DW basics
    Expect 3 main interviews : By Technical architect, Account Manager (Principal) at onsite, Local Delivery Head

Be frank and open, discuss freely.