Saama Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Saama Technologies (Campbell, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Three 20 minute interviews with different people from different departments. They tested on technical skills, as well as cognitive/behavior aspects as well. Overall, it was a very laid back interview process.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a difficult decision you had to make, and how you made your decision.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Saama Technologies.

Interview

The hiring process was typical of a smaller company. I had four to five interviews, and because I was out of state one of those interviews was over Skype. The technical interview was very much based off of my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was about Nagios and exactly where you need to change the contact email.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Saama Technologies (Campbell, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Online Screening followed by Technical round and HR round

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Consultant Interview

Interview

Unprofessional attitude, treats candidate as dirt

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saama Technologies in April 2012.

Interview

Simple questions

Negotiation

Could not negotiate much, it was a W2 position.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Saama Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

initially there was apti and gd which was easy to crack. In gd there were 6-7 ppl in a group and topic was simple. I got selected for the next round. There was no technical round as such. so direct hr and then management round in pune. Management round was little bit tough.

Informatica Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Saama Technologies (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Technical round was of 45 minutes, followed by Managerial round of 20 minutes, then got a call from HR. Quickly got the offer letter. Managerial round was easy. then HR called me and released the offer letter :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

somehow

Tech Lead JAVA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Saama Technologies (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly. Asked me about what I have done and in which area I am strong. Gave me producer consumer problem, which he wants to make it scalable. Then he asked about random number generator algo. Overall it's good experience and I learnt out of it.

Interview Questions

• how balls can be produced and consumed. Application should be scalable and user friendly.   Answer Question
    • how random numbers are generated.   Answer Question
    • why so many new technologies are emerging. which one you like.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Saama Technologies.

Interview

There were total 4 round. 1. Aptitude test(very simple just be thorough with your basics). 2. G.D (very simple to crack just keep saying anything on the point) 3. HR Interview (Just be yourself and be confident) 4. Final Interview ( Little tough, kind of stress interview )

Interview Questions

• no such question just do your homework before the interview.   1 Answer

BI Prof Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Saama Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

Unprofessional attitude, Poor recruitment management skills, treats candidate as nothing. discussion with second level HR was hilarious, didn't seems like HR person by his talks & questions. Not sure about the company environment but recruitment team is lacking everything.. Declined the offer because on this guy, if the recruitment is behaving like this, how the other HR will be and the development team. These guys cannot sell their company to candidates, who will join.

Interview Questions

Poor management by recruitment team and *second level discussion with HR.