Saama Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saama Technologies (Campbell, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Three 20 minute interviews with different people from different departments. They tested on technical skills, as well as cognitive/behavior aspects as well. Overall, it was a very laid back interview process.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a difficult decision you had to make, and how you made your decision.   Answer Question

Hadoop Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saama Technologies.

Interview

The hiring process was typical of a smaller company. I had four to five interviews, and because I was out of state one of those interviews was over Skype. The technical interview was very much based off of my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was about Nagios and exactly where you need to change the contact email.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saama Technologies (Campbell, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Online Screening followed by Technical round and HR round

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Consultant Interview

Interview

Unprofessional attitude, treats candidate as dirt

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saama Technologies in April 2012.

Interview

Simple questions

Negotiation

Could not negotiate much, it was a W2 position.

Fresher for Trainee Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude, after aptitude they had HR round where some hr type of questions and if you are from computer or IT background then some technical questions after that management round.. This round is difficult all they ask technical about project and HR type of questions hard to Crack

Interview Questions

• 1 . what u r expecting 2.why u want job 3.what is yours strength 4.how u will get top 10 rows from a table   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saama Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

initially there was apti and gd which was easy to crack. In gd there were 6-7 ppl in a group and topic was simple. I got selected for the next round. There was no technical round as such. so direct hr and then management round in pune. Management round was little bit tough.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saama Technologies (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through referral of employees working there. Interview process consists of 4 rounds. 1) Aptitude and Logical reasoning test each having 30 ques (time 1 hour) 2) Group Discussion with 8 other selected members after first round 3) Selected members were called for technical Interview. 4) HR round cum Technical round was organised at there office After 1 week or so selected applicants get the joining confirmation.

Interview Questions

• Basic SQL questions, some Puzzles and mainly HR questions.   1 Answer

Informatica Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saama Technologies (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Technical round was of 45 minutes, followed by Managerial round of 20 minutes, then got a call from HR. Quickly got the offer letter. Managerial round was easy. then HR called me and released the offer letter :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

somehow

Tech Lead JAVA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saama Technologies (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly. Asked me about what I have done and in which area I am strong. Gave me producer consumer problem, which he wants to make it scalable. Then he asked about random number generator algo. Overall it's good experience and I learnt out of it.

Interview Questions

• how balls can be produced and consumed. Application should be scalable and user friendly.   Answer Question
    • how random numbers are generated.   Answer Question
    • why so many new technologies are emerging. which one you like.   Answer Question