Saatchi & Saatchi Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I received a quick request for interview after submitting my initial application, so we immediately set up an interview date. The day before our scheduled interview the HR person I was to interview with rescheduled. I understand things come up, so we set a new date no problem. When the day came, a couple hours before we were to have our call she cancelled on me again. It got to the point where I didn't even get to interview within the window that was set by HR for the entire intern pool to interview in the first place. Then when we finally had our call, she rushed me off the phone and barely gave me the time of day. Pretty sure they had already filled the positions. Why string me along and ask me to interview if you're not even going to give me a fair shot? It was a very unnecessarily frustrating process.

Other Interview Reviews for Saatchi & Saatchi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in March 2010.

I applied for the internship after seeing it listed online. It took them roughly a month from when I applied for them to get back to me, and then they asked I come in for an interview, but since I live in CA, which is too far from NY, they set up a phone interview. The interview seemed to go well, but I was not offered the internship. The woman who conducted the interview made me feel very comfortable and natural.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths? When is a time you displayed a weakness/made a mistake?   Answer Question
    • What are your favorite/least favorite campaigns right now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in March 2010.

very friendly interviewer not so intimidating.. relatable and personable

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in January 2010.

I emailed an HR contact my resume and we set up an in person interview. For internships on the non-creative side, there's only one interview with an HR rep. She asked about my experiences, my academic background, my knowledge of advertising, brands, etc. The interviewer was really personable and professional. It wasn't a structured/ineffective question and answer interview. We had a dynamic conversation and she truly got to know me as more than a potential hire. I knew it was going well because after a while she was trying to convince ME to choose Saatchi.

The internship program seems outstanding. The projects and accounts provide great learning opportunities. The salary is also quite a bit higher than some other paid internships (not to mention all the out of touch agencies that STILL only offer unpaid internships that I didn't even both applying to)

The building/offices are gorgeous. AMAZING views and neighborhood. Really tight security makes it feel very safe compared to other agencies when randoms can come on in and walk around. I've visited some ancient, Mad-Men era agencies that reek of establishment, old-fashioned, old boys club.

Interview Questions

I had already accepted another offer. I wish I took this one though looking back