Saatchi & Saatchi

Getting the Interview

21 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi.

Interview Details – I submitted my application and then interviewed via Skype. On Skype had a 15 minute interview. Asked basic questions. We went over my resume, I explained why I wanted to work at Saatchi and Saatchi, etc. It took them a few weeks after that to let me know that I hadn't gotten the internship.

Interview Question – There wasn't one.   Answer Question

Account Management Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus and was invited to intern with the company in the summer of 2012. Went through a Skype interview and then an in-person interview.

Interview Question – What are your "lovemarks?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't have to negotiate because the offer was awesome!

Senior Vice President Group Account Planning Director Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in March 2009.

Interview Details – Initial interview with HR was uneventful, very standard - then asked to see Account PLanning Director. See asked me to write three "positioning statements" about myself and to email them to her before the interview. At first I thought this was weird - but got into it - and realized that it was a smart was to get to know who I was and what I could do ( how I thought and how I wrote, for example). Interview was great - she was smart, dynamic, eccentric, a real individual. Then I had to see about eight more people - who didn't really ask any insightful questions - just seems like they wanted to say that they were a part of the process.. took three weeks to get an offer.

Interview Question – Why would you fit in here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me a quote - I thought it was fair - and took it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in July 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with four different people at Saatchi, two ADs, HR and head of Digital Strategy. There were two positions available, and after two interviews, they let me know that they thought I was a strong candidate for one of them. Everything was going swimmingly. I loved the people, I was well within my comfort zone, job-wise, and who doesn't love the Saatchi name. Then I got the news that I needed to speak to the client, and the AD gave me a little pep talk about how to position myself, which I thought was a sign I was pretty much in. So I had the call with the client, and it seemed to go really well. I was practically writing my "I'm leaving" speech in my head (who doesn't do that?). Then I got a call from the recruiter that they were going to pass on the offer. I tried to get some sort of feedback, but couldn't get a word out. It must have been a personality thing with the client. Who knows. But everyone at the agency seemed really smart, nice and normal.

Interview Question – I tend to be very busy and am sometimes unavailable. What would you do if you needed me (the client) to sign off on something by noon, but you couldn't reach me?   View Answer

Freelance Researcher Interview

New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an HR professional that I met at a career fair then was asked to come in for a one on one interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – What project have you completed that related to the work you will be doing here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a short term freelance position so no negotiation was necessary.

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in March 2010.

Interview Details – very friendly interviewer not so intimidating.. relatable and personable

Interview Question – if you were a crayon what color would you be?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the internship after seeing it listed online. It took them roughly a month from when I applied for them to get back to me, and then they asked I come in for an interview, but since I live in CA, which is too far from NY, they set up a phone interview. The interview seemed to go well, but I was not offered the internship. The woman who conducted the interview made me feel very comfortable and natural.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? When is a time you displayed a weakness/made a mistake?   Answer Question
  • What are your favorite/least favorite campaigns right now?   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very difficult. First, you would need to take an exam to check your general knowledge. Then, you go to the next stage to have an interview.

Interview Question – What brings you this company?   Answer Question

CMO Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in January 2009.

Interview Details – Seth Wolk is one of the best HR People in the Industry, he listens and is genuinely interested in the interview. HIs intelligence and experience make iit a high level experience. Although I was not able to get the position after making two cuts, the competition was fierce, Seth was a gentleman about it nonetheless. Best Interview Experience in recent years.

Interview Question – All questions fair and direct and answered but best question that was unexpected was how I would brand Saatchi as a whole through the world.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in April 2009.

Interview Details – My interviewer was very cool and collected and represented Saatchi and Saatchi to the T. The interview was very informal and friendly, and I was asked to go through my resume along with where I saw myself 5, 10, and 20 years down the line. My suggestions to prepare for this interview process is to know your resume along with some good stories to tie into it, make them laugh and your sold.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saatchi & Saatchi

Worked for Saatchi & Saatchi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saatchi & Saatchi interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by Saatchi & Saatchi employees and interview candidates.