Saatchi & Saatchi Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

very friendly interviewer not so intimidating.. relatable and personable

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (Seattle, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Very difficult. First, you would need to take an exam to check your general knowledge. Then, you go to the next stage to have an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

My interviewer was very cool and collected and represented Saatchi and Saatchi to the T. The interview was very informal and friendly, and I was asked to go through my resume along with where I saw myself 5, 10, and 20 years down the line. My suggestions to prepare for this interview process is to know your resume along with some good stories to tie into it, make them laugh and your sold.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Senior Vice President Group Account Planning Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

Initial interview with HR was uneventful, very standard - then asked to see Account PLanning Director. See asked me to write three "positioning statements" about myself and to email them to her before the interview. At first I thought this was weird - but got into it - and realized that it was a smart was to get to know who I was and what I could do ( how I thought and how I wrote, for example). Interview was great - she was smart, dynamic, eccentric, a real individual. Then I had to see about eight more people - who didn't really ask any insightful questions - just seems like they wanted to say that they were a part of the process.. took three weeks to get an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me a quote - I thought it was fair - and took it.

CMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Seth Wolk is one of the best HR People in the Industry, he listens and is genuinely interested in the interview. HIs intelligence and experience make iit a high level experience. Although I was not able to get the position after making two cuts, the competition was fierce, Seth was a gentleman about it nonetheless. Best Interview Experience in recent years.

Interview Questions

• All questions fair and direct and answered but best question that was unexpected was how I would brand Saatchi as a whole through the world.   Answer Question

Senior Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi.

Interview

Thorough, conducted by trained colleagues who will be both direct and indirect reports - not HR - including CD and MD. Met with account service and planner also, over a period of time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Expected. Not the full amount asked for, but promised review in 6 months.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2014.

Interview

Really easy, I just sended my portfolio by email, the they asked me to go on an interview, I showed my work to my creative directors and they wanted me to start as soon as posible.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi.

Interview

2 interviews: hr manager, direct supervisor

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2013.

Interview

Sent an email to their HR who then forwarded it to their Regional Account Director who interviewed me the very next day. Was also interviewed by one other Regional AD. Interview was casual, and had the standard questions- strengths and weaknesses, why Saatchi, tell me about yourself, tell me about your personality. They also asked questions about my resume. The second interviewer asked pretty much the same, but also let me know about the job details.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (Singapore (South Africa)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview from the account management team within same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when I boss yelled at you and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question