Saatchi & Saatchi Interview Questions

2.6

CMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in January 2009.

Seth Wolk is one of the best HR People in the Industry, he listens and is genuinely interested in the interview. HIs intelligence and experience make iit a high level experience. Although I was not able to get the position after making two cuts, the competition was fierce, Seth was a gentleman about it nonetheless. Best Interview Experience in recent years.

Interview Questions
    • All questions fair and direct and answered but best question that was unexpected was how I would brand Saatchi as a whole through the world.   Answer Question

Senior Art Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi.

Thorough, conducted by trained colleagues who will be both direct and indirect reports - not HR - including CD and MD. Met with account service and planner also, over a period of time.

Interview Questions
    Expected. Not the full amount asked for, but promised review in 6 months.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in April 2014.

Really easy, I just sended my portfolio by email, the they asked me to go on an interview, I showed my work to my creative directors and they wanted me to start as soon as posible.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi.

2 interviews: hr manager, direct supervisor

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in July 2013.

Sent an email to their HR who then forwarded it to their Regional Account Director who interviewed me the very next day. Was also interviewed by one other Regional AD. Interview was casual, and had the standard questions- strengths and weaknesses, why Saatchi, tell me about yourself, tell me about your personality. They also asked questions about my resume. The second interviewer asked pretty much the same, but also let me know about the job details.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (South Africa)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi.

3 rounds of interview from the account management team within same day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me when I boss yelled at you and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Account Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in May 2012.

Face to face with the general manager and account planning department where it was about consumer research and things on my resume.

I had a phone interview with the Account Manager where they asked me about my previous internship experiences, my school projects, why account management in general.

Interview Questions
    • What industries should ad agencies be focusing on today   Answer Question
    None.

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in June 2011.

Interview was very straightforward--nice people, conversational, basic leadership questions. Very little one can do to prepare other than smile and seem like a good-to-work-with person

Interview Questions
    • Tell us more about which experiences prepare you for work here   View Answer

Digital Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in May 2010.

Curriculum Vitae selection, then Phone interview, then Meeting company in person (2 interviews), then you Get the job. You answer questions as strenghs, weaknesses, how you handle with stress, multitasking skills, why you want the position, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Project management specific methodologies and control software you use   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in January 2010.

I emailed an HR contact my resume and we set up an in person interview. For internships on the non-creative side, there's only one interview with an HR rep. She asked about my experiences, my academic background, my knowledge of advertising, brands, etc. The interviewer was really personable and professional. It wasn't a structured/ineffective question and answer interview. We had a dynamic conversation and she truly got to know me as more than a potential hire. I knew it was going well because after a while she was trying to convince ME to choose Saatchi.

The internship program seems outstanding. The projects and accounts provide great learning opportunities. The salary is also quite a bit higher than some other paid internships (not to mention all the out of touch agencies that STILL only offer unpaid internships that I didn't even both applying to)

The building/offices are gorgeous. AMAZING views and neighborhood. Really tight security makes it feel very safe compared to other agencies when randoms can come on in and walk around. I've visited some ancient, Mad-Men era agencies that reek of establishment, old-fashioned, old boys club.

Interview Questions

I had already accepted another offer. I wish I took this one though looking back