Saatchi & Saatchi LA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Digital Production Interview

Digital Production
Torrance, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi LA.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter and set up a phone interview with her. The initial phone interview was about 30 minutes. I was asked questions about my general experience and how I worked and what I was looking for in my next career move. They talked to me about the company, their culture and the account.

The next step was an onsite interview with several people. Overall I met with 5-6 people from different areas. Each interview was about 20-30 minutes each. The type of questions were:
- Tell me about your work history.
- Tell me about your experience with mobile.
- What's the biggest team you've worked with?
- What's budget ranges have you worked with?
- How do you manage a project?
- Are you more waterfall oriented or agile oriented?

Was told I may need to comeback to meet additional people.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. They were all pretty standard.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi LA.

Interview Details – Completed a phone interview and one in-person interview. Process took place over the course of several weeks.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi LA.

Interview Details – It was a simple process but I wish the recruiter would at least have sent an e-mail notifying that I wasn't chosen for the position.

Interview Question – Do you consider yourself an entrepreneur?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Torrance, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi LA in September 2009.

Interview Details – Met with Dept head and 2nd in command.

Interview Question – None really, just the standard stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They had a number and that was it.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Torrance, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi LA in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had heard about the opening from a friend and contacted the Associate HR Director who I had worked with previously. We did a short phone interview. I then came in to meet with the Director of Talent. We had a great conversation. I really connected with her and the team. I then came back and met with a couple of hiring managers. I really liked everyone that I met with. They were all very positive and felt that Saatchi LA is a great place to work. The culture though highly results focused was also very open and collaborative. The company/executive team really values their employees and their input and happiness. They value work life balance and training and developing their employees. I was offered the job two weeks later. For college students, be sure to do several internships with relevant companies/projects throughout your college years which will better help you land a position upon graduation. Continue to learn and grow on your own, develop your skillset to show that you are self motivated and are always thirsting to learn more!

Interview Question – At this point I can't think of one but will try and come back later to add it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi LA in April 2011.

Interview Details – It was a little nerve-racking because it's such an amazing company and each time I made it to the next round, and didn't want to get my hopes up, but fortunately it worked out. You definitely need to be on your feet through the entire process, because they have some creative/interesting questions, but in general just make sure to review beforehand. Definitely look at their website, in particular what "love marks" mean. Everyone I spoked to was extremely nice, professional and made me feel comfortable. The LA office was my first choice, because I really got the overall feeling the company really cares about who works for them, including interns. It's a 2 month paid internship, and part of the program involves pro-bono work, this was another major reason I really wanted to work for them, it says a lot about what kind of agency they are. So many other prestigious agencies like Saatchi & Saatchi know they can work their interns like dogs for 3 months unpaid and there would be a hundreds of applicants to take that position. I'm sure Saatchi knows they could do that as well, but they don't. When I applied, 7 interns were chose over 300 applicants, just FYI. I just hope they hire their interns!

Interview Question – If you were a salad dressing, which one would you be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NA

Worked for Saatchi & Saatchi LA? Contribute to the Community!