Saatchi & Saatchi

www.saatchi.com
  www.saatchi.com

Saatchi & Saatchi Senior Vice President Group Account Planning Director Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Vice President Group Account Planning Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in March 2009.

Initial interview with HR was uneventful, very standard - then asked to see Account PLanning Director. See asked me to write three "positioning statements" about myself and to email them to her before the interview. At first I thought this was weird - but got into it - and realized that it was a smart was to get to know who I was and what I could do ( how I thought and how I wrote, for example). Interview was great - she was smart, dynamic, eccentric, a real individual. Then I had to see about eight more people - who didn't really ask any insightful questions - just seems like they wanted to say that they were a part of the process.. took three weeks to get an offer.

Interview Questions
They gave me a quote - I thought it was fair - and took it.