Saatchi & Saatchi

www.saatchi.com

Saatchi & Saatchi Senior Vice President Group Account Planning Director Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Vice President Group Account Planning Director Interview

Senior Vice President Group Account Planning Director
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in March 2009.

Interview Details – Initial interview with HR was uneventful, very standard - then asked to see Account PLanning Director. See asked me to write three "positioning statements" about myself and to email them to her before the interview. At first I thought this was weird - but got into it - and realized that it was a smart was to get to know who I was and what I could do ( how I thought and how I wrote, for example). Interview was great - she was smart, dynamic, eccentric, a real individual. Then I had to see about eight more people - who didn't really ask any insightful questions - just seems like they wanted to say that they were a part of the process.. took three weeks to get an offer.

Interview Question – Why would you fit in here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me a quote - I thought it was fair - and took it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saatchi & Saatchi

Worked for Saatchi & Saatchi? Contribute to the Community!