Saatchi & Saatchi X

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saatchi & Saatchi X

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X in January 2014.

Most pleasant hiring experience ever. Great communication, fast and efficient. The team is super amazing and actually incredibly talented.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X in September 2012.

Typically you'll meet a representative from each department: Account, Director PM, CD. First and foremost we look at culture fit. Experience is key of course but we're looking for a natural addition to the "family" we have created.

Interview Questions
    • Each interview is genuinely different based on the interviewee. We aren't calculated and don't expect those coming on board to be either.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X in April 2010.

I would suggest trying to get an in person interview if possible. Although they were very friendly over the phone, they seemed as though they had already made a decision. After a week and a half, I had no response so I emailed them. The response was that they had gone with a different candidate.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. It was a very straight forward interview.   Answer Question