Saatchi & Saatchi X

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Account Manager Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X in September 2012.

Interview Details – Typically you'll meet a representative from each department: Account, Director PM, CD. First and foremost we look at culture fit. Experience is key of course but we're looking for a natural addition to the "family" we have created.

Interview Question – Each interview is genuinely different based on the interviewee. We aren't calculated and don't expect those coming on board to be either.   Answer Question

Senior Art Director Interview

Senior Art Director
Fayetteville, AR

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X in January 2014.

Interview Details – Most pleasant hiring experience ever. Great communication, fast and efficient. The team is super amazing and actually incredibly talented.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself in the company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X in April 2010.

Interview Details – I would suggest trying to get an in person interview if possible. Although they were very friendly over the phone, they seemed as though they had already made a decision. After a week and a half, I had no response so I emailed them. The response was that they had gone with a different candidate.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. It was a very straight forward interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Saatchi & Saatchi X? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saatchi & Saatchi X interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Saatchi & Saatchi X employees and interview candidates.