Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sabre
- Software Developer (6)
- Business Systems Analyst (6)
- Senior Software Developer (5)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Intern (4)
- Associate Software Developer (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Senior Java Developer (3)
- Operations Research Analyst (3)
- Senior Release Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Principal Product Manager (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Software Developer, Contributor (2)
- Senior QA Engineer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- C++ Developer (2)
- Java Developer (2)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Business Development Director (1)
- SSE (1)
- Web Developer Intern (1)
- Internship (1)
- Senior Principal Product Manager (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Technical Support (1)
- Lead Software Developer (1)
- IT Project Manager (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
Phone Interview - Call from technical guy along with HR. General usual HR Questions.
On site Interview - Interview with the team. Technical questions related with the position.
Then a presentation at the end of the interview
- nothing unusual Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sabre
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX).
Very thorough and detailed. Person was very knowledgeable and maintained a friendly attitude throughout.
- Ethical dilemma question was unexpected; Answer Question
Intern InterviewNo OfferNo Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Sabre.
Found this job on school's career website. Got contacted with phone to set up a on-campus interview the next day. During the first round, I was asked to rank the SQL, Excel and computing skills. There were also some typical behavioral questions.
Then after about one month, they called me to set up 2 phone interviews, both with technical persons from the group. Both interviewers asked questions about my experience, nothing special, no technical questions. Both of them were very friendly.
- There weren't any technical questions during the interview Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Sabre (Kraków (Poland)) in May 2013.
First was a technical test in Sabre office on which they were checking java knowledge, there were many questions concerning threads, there were also questions about unix and sql commands. After passing test there was an interview with technical recruiters, it was in the office as well. After that there were phone interviews with managers, and if any decided that you're good for his team, he took you in.