Sabre

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.9

Principal Account Manager Interview

Initial interview was conducted in two parts, first by the hiring manager and then by an HR representative. The hiring manager asked some detailed questions regarding sales process and overall philosophy behind the approach. Additional drill down questions were asked about different steps in the process with some being situational based. The time spent with HR was more about the company and culture of the organization with a few baseline questions regarding background.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were overly difficult, it was just a matter of explaining in a lot of detail what your sales process involved.   Answer Question

BPI Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

Took 06 weeks, interviewed for multiple positions and finally was offered two. The interview was pretty easy and conversational. The final round is always on-campus and they introduce you to the entire facility before you begin the final interview process- which is great.

They do not negotiate with interns

Data Analyst Interview

Good experience with interview. Met with all the team members. It was a comfortable environment and less pressure interview. The interview was mostly about my skillset and past work experience. The interview was for 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions were asked. Just had to talk about my work experience.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sabre.

Found the job on LinkedIn, phone call/email from recruiter to set up interview, phone interview with potential mentor and in person meeting with potential mentor and hiring manager. Questions mainly pertained to my previous work experience because they were trying to assess whether or not I could fit the job description.

For the most part, they want to see if you can get the job done with little hand holding.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to create a business process. How did you go about it?   Answer Question
    Interns were generally paid the same. If you were in your masters, expect around $30/hr. Undergrads had between $18-25.

Senior Brand Marketing Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

Contacted a recruiter and was hooked up with this position as a match. About a week later I had a phone interview scheduled with the hiring manager - the call was very focused on skills and competency rather than cultural/personal fit.

They filled the position internally a couple days later.

Interview Questions
    • All very focused on skills and knowledge necessary for the position as well as why I was interested in it.   Answer Question

New Graduate Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre in October 2014.

I applied through college career website, heard back from them in 3 weeks to schedule an on campus interview. The interview consists of two 30 minutes back to back interviews, one talking about your past work and leadership experience. The other one is some questions testing your analytic thinking, kind of like consulting cases but a lot simpler.

Operations Research Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sabre.

Applied through school career website and was invite to a interview after few days. Interview questions: behavior question; technique questions; optimization modeling questions. Also, why Sabre? Why do you want to work for them?

Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

The application to interview process was straightforward. Received a call from in-house recruiter as an initial interest screen and then a callback the next day to set up an in-person interview about 2-weeks in advance.

2 panel, 3-person interviews using standard behavioral questions. The entire interview process was underwhelming. The hiring manager and next level up were late and seemed distracted throughout the process.

Principal Business Operations and Planning Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre.

Handled as a panel interview. Questions focus on resource management, planning and tracking experience. T&I management and department budgeting were also critical areas. Went through 1st round of individual interviews, second round of panel, third round of management interviews before final negotiations. Final negotiations went several rounds as HR was determined to negotiate my price down. I had to stick to my numbers over several weeks before finally getting what I wanted.

Interview Questions
    HR picked a number and stuck to it. I walked. They finally came back with a new number. I increased mine. We settled on my number.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre.

More or less 1-way interview which did not allow for the candidate to ask questions. 100% of interview was over phone. Would have preferred some face time with hiring manager as well as VP. Communication was limited due to 3rd party being involved. Company need to do better in this area

Interview Questions
    • Not given the whole picture of the situation prior to accepting the offer. Would have preferred to understand the situation better as well provide thorough understanding of skillset   Answer Question