Sabre Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.9

Senior Brand Marketing Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

Contacted a recruiter and was hooked up with this position as a match. About a week later I had a phone interview scheduled with the hiring manager - the call was very focused on skills and competency rather than cultural/personal fit.

They filled the position internally a couple days later.

Interview Questions
    • All very focused on skills and knowledge necessary for the position as well as why I was interested in it.   Answer Question

Operations Research Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sabre.

Applied through school career website and was invite to a interview after few days. Interview questions: behavior question; technique questions; optimization modeling questions. Also, why Sabre? Why do you want to work for them?

Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

The application to interview process was straightforward. Received a call from in-house recruiter as an initial interest screen and then a callback the next day to set up an in-person interview about 2-weeks in advance.

2 panel, 3-person interviews using standard behavioral questions. The entire interview process was underwhelming. The hiring manager and next level up were late and seemed distracted throughout the process.

Principal Business Operations and Planning Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre.

Handled as a panel interview. Questions focus on resource management, planning and tracking experience. T&I management and department budgeting were also critical areas. Went through 1st round of individual interviews, second round of panel, third round of management interviews before final negotiations. Final negotiations went several rounds as HR was determined to negotiate my price down. I had to stick to my numbers over several weeks before finally getting what I wanted.

Interview Questions
    HR picked a number and stuck to it. I walked. They finally came back with a new number. I increased mine. We settled on my number.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre.

More or less 1-way interview which did not allow for the candidate to ask questions. 100% of interview was over phone. Would have preferred some face time with hiring manager as well as VP. Communication was limited due to 3rd party being involved. Company need to do better in this area

Interview Questions
    • Not given the whole picture of the situation prior to accepting the offer. Would have preferred to understand the situation better as well provide thorough understanding of skillset   Answer Question

Release Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

Applied online. Helps to know people on the inside. If you can find someone inside the company to get your resume to hiring manager, the better. You still have to apply online though. Interview was basically behavioral. Pretty easy interview process. Some technical positions might have to do some white board programming.

Make sure you get everything in writing.

Senior Release Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sabre.

The interview was face to face using technology. I was taken to a mulitmedia room so I could have a face to face interview with two future team members from another country. The questions were difficult and you have to be prepared to listen carefully since English is their second (or third) language. I had just the one interview and was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe a time that I had a conflict with another employee. This type of question can go badly if you have not prepared ahead of time   View Answer
    They made an offer and I accepted. However, I would recommend that you negotiate for additional time off. As a seasoned professional, I should have had more than 15 days of PTO per year - this includes floating holidays, vacation days and sick days.

Senior Account Manager/Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sabre.

Interview process can be lengthy. Typically begins with a Sabre recruiter contacting the perspective employee. This person doesn't traditionally conduct an actual interview but mainly acts as a facilitator to set-up an interview with the appropriate hiring manager. Interview styles vary across teams and managers but they are typically looking for a skill set the organization doesn't already posses. So accentuating skills outside those standard and customary for the given position will go a long way.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions are fairly standard and vary depending on the hiring manager and department. However be wary of hidden meanings, such as are you free to travel 25% of the time which typically means 75% of the time. Are you free to work evening and weekends as necessary, i.e. on call 24/7 even during paid time off or hospitalizations.   Answer Question
    Negotiations are poor. They have a static offer and they remain fairly close to what is extended

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sabre.

your peers interview you!

ok

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre.

Posted online, got a call from recruiting and then was brought in for all other interviews

There was none