Sabre Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Interview

Very technical. Both knowledge and programming questions. Interviewer had a solid understanding on the topics. He asked about my thesis and discussed its algorithms in detail. Overall, it was very fun to talk to such a knowledgable person.

Interview Questions

• Questions on major algorithms, approaches, and how to solve typical problems.   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Westlake, TX).

Interview

A bit confusing. I was brought in to discuss a number of HR positions available; however, when I returned to my second interview, the VP seemed very keen on a particular role. This role was not discussed with me by the Recruiter nor the Head of Resourcing. Very uncomfortable!

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX).

Interview

You have to interview with ever manager all the way to the CMO, regardless of the job level. All this means is they do not trust their managers to hire the right people.

Interview Questions

• What not the question asked it was the fact that the interviewer texted throughout the entire process. Made little to know no eye contact.   Answer Question

Creative Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy, the interviewer really wanted to get to know me. She was very kinda and they had me go in person the second time so they could get to know me better.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX).

Interview

Exhausting and long. They are very thorough and it took over 4 months from the time I got the first interview until I got the offer and then they wanted me to start as soon as possible. I had around 10 interviews (different people) and travelled to headquarters twice. Ultimately it was worth the wait but it was not a quick process. Now from the inside there are several people that have to approve that make the process VERY slow and difficult.

Interview Questions

• A lot of specific questions about previous experience as it relates to the job. Expected.   1 Answer

C++ Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Interviewed by one person. Questions were just standard C++ questions, nothing easy, nothing super hard. One tricky question but otherwise very standard. Very easy going interviewer as well. As long as you knew object oriented programming, inheritance, polymorphism, operator overloading, it was good.

Interview Questions

• Describe one challenge you faced in your previous job and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

C++ Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone for a contract to hire position. This was in their Products and Systems Delivery Division, where they had a couple of new projects taking off written in C++ and Java.

Interview Questions

• Lot of C++ questions, standard stuff related to object oriented programming, operator overloading, inheritance, polymorphism. Nothing a decent C++ programmer should be afraid of.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

I got Interview Email from recruiter after i gave my resume in college career fair. I had positive response during career fair and i was looking forward to get one such opportunity. At career fair they explained me clearly the position and responsibilities. I has first round of phone interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are equals and hashcode implemented ? 2. What are immutable classes in java? 3. What is implicit conversion in Java? 4. What are different notations for analysis of algorithms? and differences between them 5. They asked me to explain all my projects   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sabre (College Station, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Got the Interview call through on campus career fair. The interview was just for one round which was telephonic.Most of the Questions were very Generic Behavioral + The interview included some questions related to project experience

Interview Questions

• Most of the Questions were very Generic Behavioral + The interview included some questions related to project experience   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

First of all, HR will call you to schedule the interview. Usually the first interview should be Senior. and if Senior feel ok, then Manager will do interview. After that, then will decide if give you offer or not. and then talk with HR that about the salary. and then, if you agree then take it.