Sabre

2.9

Reservation Sales Agent/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre in December 2012.

Pros: The call center is located in Westlake which is not too far away from Dallas, Texas. The call center job starts off at $12 an hour in what looked like a clean atmosphere. The dress code seemed to be business casual and casual. The corporate villages have very interesting architecture. The small town of Westlake shows promise in that it could develop into a modern city.

Cons: I felt the recruiter was disorganized and not completely truthful even though I managed to get an interview. I was interviewed by two apathetic female managers at the call center. I felt the interview did not go well. The 45 minute interview process was very tedious because they over-focused on questions related to "What would you do to handle an angry or disgruntled customer?" They also kept hinting that they had many angry customers. During the interview process I did not feel respected or comfortable. Another problem is that this call center is located near DFW Airport so you can expect a lot of traffic jams and pollution in the air.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre in August 2012.

1. Resume Shortlisting
    2. Aptitude Test
    3. Technical Interview- I
    4. Technical Interview- II
    5. HR Interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sabre.

Very thorough and detailed. Person was very knowledgeable and maintained a friendly attitude throughout.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sabre in July 2013.

a lot of levels to clear ..critical

Software Development Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sabre in May 2010.

The Hiring Manager contacted me thru phone and scheduled a telephonic interview within next 2 days.
    The phone interview consists of deep technical questions about Java and other technologies.Two people
    from Sabre interviewed me.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

Everything regarding this interview was a negative or neutral. The interviewer was a technical guy, however he did not have any information or seem to know about the specific position that you were interviewing for. From others I have talked to every interview was exactly the same even though we were all being interviewed for different positions with varying technical requirements. Some of the interview questions were technical, mostly relating to linear and integer programming and asking about your programming background. The interviewer seemed very uncomfortable and I got the impression he had not interviewed people before. It was very hard to ask questions, as the only thing he knew about the company was from his own department. I never heard back from Sabre after repeated inquiries following the interview. I have never interviewed with a company and had them never follow up with me, even if to tell me that I was not being extended an offer or moving on to the next round. With Sabre there was no phone call, e-mail, or response to emails sent to their HR department. Very poor impression of the company.

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in February 2011.

There were two interviews, one on campus and one at the corporate headquarters. It was primarily techinal finance and accounting questions. Ther interviewer asked a predetermined set of questions and wrote down the response.

Interview Questions
    • If an asset is over depreciated on the books what needs to be done to correct this? which financial statements are impacted and how?   Answer Question
    none

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre in August 2011.

They call me and siad my resume is good

Interview Questions

I needed one semseter more to graduet and they need someone immediately.

Director of Program Management Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in June 2011.

The position for which I was interviewing was filled, so the VP asked if I would be interested in a lesser position. I said yes, and he told me abot the second job.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a small increase in salary

Operations Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

Smooth process. Initial interview on campus, then flown out to Dallas to travel to the head office for a series of interviews with prospective team leads.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the biggest challenge you have faced in your previous experience.   Answer Question