Sabre

Very Difficult Interview

Reservation Sales Agent/Call Center Interview

Reservation Sales Agent/Call Center
Westlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sabre in December 2012.

Interview Details – Pros: The call center is located in Westlake which is not too far away from Dallas, Texas. The call center job starts off at $12 an hour in what looked like a clean atmosphere. The dress code seemed to be business casual and casual. The corporate villages have very interesting architecture. The small town of Westlake shows promise in that it could develop into a modern city.

Cons: I felt the recruiter was disorganized and not completely truthful even though I managed to get an interview. I was interviewed by two apathetic female managers at the call center. I felt the interview did not go well. The 45 minute interview process was very tedious because they over-focused on questions related to "What would you do to handle an angry or disgruntled customer?" They also kept hinting that they had many angry customers. During the interview process I did not feel respected or comfortable. Another problem is that this call center is located near DFW Airport so you can expect a lot of traffic jams and pollution in the air.

Interview Question – "How would you deal with a disgruntled customer?"   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in August 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Resume Shortlisting

Interview Question – Case study on Internet Banking systems   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Sabre.

Interview Details – Very thorough and detailed. Person was very knowledgeable and maintained a friendly attitude throughout.

Interview Question – Ethical dilemma question was unexpected;   Answer Question

SSE Interview

SSE
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sabre in July 2013.

Interview Details – a lot of levels to clear ..critical

Interview Question – Why do yuo want to join SABRE   View Answer

Software Development Interview

Software Development

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sabre in May 2010.

Interview Details – The Hiring Manager contacted me thru phone and scheduled a telephonic interview within next 2 days.
The phone interview consists of deep technical questions about Java and other technologies.Two people
from Sabre interviewed me.

Interview Question – Mocking database creation?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

Interview Details – Everything regarding this interview was a negative or neutral. The interviewer was a technical guy, however he did not have any information or seem to know about the specific position that you were interviewing for. From others I have talked to every interview was exactly the same even though we were all being interviewed for different positions with varying technical requirements. Some of the interview questions were technical, mostly relating to linear and integer programming and asking about your programming background. The interviewer seemed very uncomfortable and I got the impression he had not interviewed people before. It was very hard to ask questions, as the only thing he knew about the company was from his own department. I never heard back from Sabre after repeated inquiries following the interview. I have never interviewed with a company and had them never follow up with me, even if to tell me that I was not being extended an offer or moving on to the next round. With Sabre there was no phone call, e-mail, or response to emails sent to their HR department. Very poor impression of the company.

Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Financial Analyst Intern
Southlake, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in February 2011.

Interview Details – There were two interviews, one on campus and one at the corporate headquarters. It was primarily techinal finance and accounting questions. Ther interviewer asked a predetermined set of questions and wrote down the response.

Interview Question – If an asset is over depreciated on the books what needs to be done to correct this? which financial statements are impacted and how?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in August 2011.

Interview Details – They call me and siad my resume is good

Interview Question – no technical question   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I needed one semseter more to graduet and they need someone immediately.

Director of Program Management Interview

Director of Program Management

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in June 2011.

Interview Details – The position for which I was interviewing was filled, so the VP asked if I would be interested in a lesser position. I said yes, and he told me abot the second job.

Interview Question – Would you be interested in a lesser position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a small increase in salary

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Operations Research Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

Interview Details – Smooth process. Initial interview on campus, then flown out to Dallas to travel to the head office for a series of interviews with prospective team leads.

Interview Question – Describe the biggest challenge you have faced in your previous experience.   Answer Question

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!