Sabre Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015
Updated Mar 16, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

45 min Phone interview with the manager

Java Developer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

Interview

I was first contacted to have an in-person interview on-campus. It went well. Some technical questions (no algorithm solving though). After this I had two video (yeah, not phone) interviews which also consisted of pure technical questions, mostly about Java and OOP.
    Took an online assessment which consisted of 30 questions from very different pools of CS (web development, databases, Java, CSS, regex).

Passed the whole process and was informed I did good. I was given an offer. I reminded them I held an international student visa and then they said they took back the offer since they didn't know. I had told the interviewer on my first interview I had an F-1 visa, since he had asked me. I assumed they kept track of this kind of information.

Interview Questions

Didn't really. I got an offer, which was then voided since I'm an international student.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

It was Campus hirinrsg. Fit round was Aptitude test. It was really simple. Then had two rounds of interviews which was pretty standanrd. They questioned me about my resume ( internships/ projects/ interests etc) and other standard HR questions like "tell me about yourself" or " strengths & weakness" .

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Analytics?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Introductory test like SCJP and

Interview Questions

• - Hibernate cache levels
      - Transaction isolation levels
      - equals/hashcode allegations
      -When is it impossible to set the index on a table

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Found this job on school's career website. Got contacted with phone to set up a on-campus interview the next day. During the first round, I was asked to rank the SQL, Excel and computing skills. There were also some typical behavioral questions.
    Then after about one month, they called me to set up 2 phone interviews, both with technical persons from the group. Both interviewers asked questions about my experience, nothing special, no technical questions. Both of them were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any technical questions during the interview   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre.

Interview

It took time to get a call from Recruiter. But rest of the interview process was fast.

Web Producer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Phone Interview and then an in-person interview. The in-person interview was very straight-forward with more of a "getting to know you" style. HR handled the hiring/ on-boarding process. Overall a smooth experience. The speed for the process was in-line with any other large company. My HR rep was very responsive and ensured that I understood all aspects of the on-boarding process as well as all the benefits.

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

your peers interview you!

Negotiation

ok

Interview

1st round : apti test
    2nd round : tech interview
    3rd round : hr interview

tech interview on programming
    apti test on math
    hr interview on getting to know you

the hr ppl were nice but the tech ppl were difficult.

apti test was on reg quant and programming

final interview was diff

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Good experience with interview. Met with all the team members. It was a comfortable environment and less pressure interview. The interview was mostly about my skillset and past work experience. The interview was for 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked. Just had to talk about my work experience.   Answer Question