Sabre Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Operations Research Developer Interview

Interview

Very technical. Both knowledge and programming questions. Interviewer had a solid understanding on the topics. He asked about my thesis and discussed its algorithms in detail. Overall, it was very fun to talk to such a knowledgable person.

Interview Questions

• Questions on major algorithms, approaches, and how to solve typical problems.   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Westlake, TX).

Interview

A bit confusing. I was brought in to discuss a number of HR positions available; however, when I returned to my second interview, the VP seemed very keen on a particular role. This role was not discussed with me by the Recruiter nor the Head of Resourcing. Very uncomfortable!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in DFW, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sabre (DFW, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

It was organized One round by technical lead Second round by an architect then followed by hr interview interview is hughly technical and more related to the job they are doing..................So overall its a good experience and nice interview exposure made me solve problems and made me write code

Interview Questions

• Java basics Groovy Test classes Unit testing and performance testing Object Oriented Programming   Answer Question

Creative Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy, the interviewer really wanted to get to know me. She was very kinda and they had me go in person the second time so they could get to know me better.

Data Analyst Associate Interview

Interview

I appplied online. Process tooks 2 weeks. Phone conversation with recruiter (about 30 minutes) and one week later interview with manager and some excercises to do (1hour). Manager asked little about cadidate. Good comunnication with HR, but manager was strange.

Interview Questions

• why Sabre? what do you know about this position? tell something about your previous experience, salary expectations   Answer Question

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX).

Interview

You have to interview with ever manager all the way to the CMO, regardless of the job level. All this means is they do not trust their managers to hire the right people.

Interview Questions

• What not the question asked it was the fact that the interviewer texted throughout the entire process. Made little to know no eye contact.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

First of all, HR will call you to schedule the interview. Usually the first interview should be Senior. and if Senior feel ok, then Manager will do interview. After that, then will decide if give you offer or not. and then talk with HR that about the salary. and then, if you agree then take it.

Product Marketing Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in September 2011.

Interview

First I got a call from HR recruiter asking me why I was not answering her emails, and I said "I am not receiving them". We checked and she was sending to wrong email address, for one month. I got a first phone call with hiring manager that same day, we talked about technical items for one hour over the phone. Four days after that, i got a second phone call interview with a manager of the same team. After 2 days, i got the offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• Do you know SQL? What Nash theorem says? What is the mediean?   Answer Question

Principal Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

1.Called for face to face round and cleared that round 2.Asked very basic questions and answered very easy way 3.Took manager and asked how can you manage a team if there are major blocks 4.Hr round..started negotiation but offer good package but not expected package

Interview Questions

• 1. Process and framework of automation 2.Solution for real time problems   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sabre (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

interview went quite well. They asked questions about java bytecode,jvm and other related java questions and a program to find the largest element in an array and some tricky puzzles.They also asked about operating system as i mentioned it as my subject of interest.questions relating to OS included booting.