Sabre

Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.9

Senior Principal Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

Interviewed twice for one position. Once with hiring manager, once with a peer of hiring manager and VP. Very conversational, predominately behavioral interview. The questions were specific to experience and work style.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected: Would you consider a different position that isn't individual contributor?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre.

Asked a lot of questions on the main financial statements, especially cash flow statements. Know all the basics of those statements and what they are used to identify when valuing a company. Met with two people, one focused more on the above the other asked more behavioral type questions, have ou been in this situation before, how did you react, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected really were the amount of questions focused on the cash flow statement.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sabre.

Very thorough and detailed. Person was very knowledgeable and maintained a friendly attitude throughout.

MBA Summer Finance Analyst Interview

1. Applied via campus recruiting posting
    2. Got call for interviews
    3. Met with 1 person for interview, 2 people for lunch, and another person for interview (some finance/accounting questions)

No negotiation since it was a summer position

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre.

Found this job on school's career website. Got contacted with phone to set up a on-campus interview the next day. During the first round, I was asked to rank the SQL, Excel and computing skills. There were also some typical behavioral questions.
    Then after about one month, they called me to set up 2 phone interviews, both with technical persons from the group. Both interviewers asked questions about my experience, nothing special, no technical questions. Both of them were very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any technical questions during the interview   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in April 2013.

At first got a call from HR asking for my availability and scheduled a telephonic interview. After 3-4 days got response from HR saying that he got very good feedback from telephonic interview & want to setup a onsite interview or Skype/video call based on my comfort. I chose for on-site. Onsite interview is scheduled for 3 hrs and with 3 members separately. One from Business related, one from technical team and another is also a technical.

Overall, it's a very good experience. Because, the HR whom I am talking to is very quick in giving response. He gave me best support to schedule interviews based on my comfort. I was informed that I am selected but yet to get an offer from them. They said they will be sending an offer to me this week.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't see any unexpected questions. Interview is mostly based on the depth of your technical skills, Agile methodology, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Java Core concepts, Hibernate configurations, relationships in hibernate (one-to-may.many-to-many), Spring Injections, Design Patterns (Singleton), WebServices(cxf/Axis) etc.   View Answer
    I was told in the last week that they got very good feed back from all the 3 interviewers and they selected. HR asked me about my current salary, benefits etc. Based on that he said he will get back to me with the offer. So, I am waiting for that. Will update again once I hear from them.

Senior Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sabre in February 2013.

Was contacted by a company recruiter via Linkedin and emailed resume. First contact via phone with hiring manager and then was called for onsite interview fairly quickly. Interviewed by manager and two other senior team members. Technical questions not too hard. They seemed to be looking to hire quickly and following onsite meeting received an offer within 48 hours.

In all compensation + benefits did not justify the increased commute.

Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

interviewed at Sabre in January 2013.

Interview process was smooth. Things were arranged and everything went on scheduled. Round 1: Basic HR
    Round 2: Behavioral interview

Interview Questions
    • Do u prefer customer interaction or technical position? Didn't know wat was expected out of this question..   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Agent/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre in December 2012.

Pros: The call center is located in Westlake which is not too far away from Dallas, Texas. The call center job starts off at $12 an hour in what looked like a clean atmosphere. The dress code seemed to be business casual and casual. The corporate villages have very interesting architecture. The small town of Westlake shows promise in that it could develop into a modern city.

Cons: I felt the recruiter was disorganized and not completely truthful even though I managed to get an interview. I was interviewed by two apathetic female managers at the call center. I felt the interview did not go well. The 45 minute interview process was very tedious because they over-focused on questions related to "What would you do to handle an angry or disgruntled customer?" They also kept hinting that they had many angry customers. During the interview process I did not feel respected or comfortable. Another problem is that this call center is located near DFW Airport so you can expect a lot of traffic jams and pollution in the air.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sabre.

On-campus interview. There were two interviewers. Both of them were really nice and very easy to talk to. They asked many fundamental questions for programming. No actual coding problems were given. Questions dealing with what encapsulation and procedural programming was. Some behavioral questions were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • Give a project where you had a problem and how you debugged and fixed it.   Answer Question