Sabre

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Software Developer Interview

Lead Software Developer
Southlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sabre in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone screen with detailed technical questions first. Then, in person interview with some technical questions, and then other cultural fit questions.

Interview Question – Tricky Ruby and Javascript questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was too low, so I declined right away. They came back with my requested number.

Rotational Program Interview

Rotational Program
Dallas, TX

I interviewed at Sabre in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was smooth. Things were arranged and everything went on scheduled. Round 1: Basic HR
Round 2: Behavioral interview

Interview Question – Do u prefer customer interaction or technical position? Didn't know wat was expected out of this question..   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Southlake, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Sabre in May 2012.

Interview Details – The job interviews are with the actual manager for whom you would be working. Interviews tend to be focused on the job requirements. Generally very cordial. Followup is by the HR rep.

Interview Question – Was a lot of focus on SCRUM as this group was very Scrum oriented.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Arlington, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Sabre.

Interview Details – On-campus interview. There were two interviewers. Both of them were really nice and very easy to talk to. They asked many fundamental questions for programming. No actual coding problems were given. Questions dealing with what encapsulation and procedural programming was. Some behavioral questions were also asked.

Interview Question – Give a project where you had a problem and how you debugged and fixed it.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Southlake, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Sabre in July 2012.

Interview Details – Had Telephonic Interview, then met the Manager and another Developer face to face. The HR is very slow and will never respond to you call or email once the interview is over. There are too many people from Andhra Pradesh (India) who are not that professional. They would try to place their own people there. I think the management should take the decision instead of letting the people from offshore to decide.

Interview Question – Some of the questions were stupid and they guy who asked was expecting some stupid answer. The were expecting some Andhra guy instead of me.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – If you are not in the right group, there are lots of internal politics.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Fayetteville, GA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sabre in May 2012.

Interview Details – Excellent operation and team at the site. The HR experience was awful.

Interview Question – All questions were basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Business Consulting Analyst Interview

Business Consulting Analyst
Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sabre in October 2011.

Interview Details – There are four kinds of entry-level position to choose from. They will ask you which one do you want to interview for even though you applied for the other one. Optimization skill tested. Others are general interview question. The interview was approximately 45-minute long.

Interview Question – He randomly came up with an airline scheduling problem and asked me to solve it with optimization skills. I think it's like assignment problem in deterministic optimization.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in August 2011.

Interview Details – They call me and siad my resume is good

Interview Question – no technical question   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I needed one semseter more to graduet and they need someone immediately.

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Dallas, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sabre in June 2011.

Interview Details – Written test and phone interview

Interview Question – Questions unrelated to the job   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Financial Analyst Intern
Southlake, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in February 2011.

Interview Details – There were two interviews, one on campus and one at the corporate headquarters. It was primarily techinal finance and accounting questions. Ther interviewer asked a predetermined set of questions and wrote down the response.

Interview Question – If an asset is over depreciated on the books what needs to be done to correct this? which financial statements are impacted and how?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none