Sabre Interview Questions

2.9

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre in May 2012.

Excellent operation and team at the site. The HR experience was awful.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre in February 2012.

One phone interview that lasted about 1 hr. Offer came about a week after the call

Interview Questions
    No negotiation since this was a contract position

Business Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre in October 2011.

There are four kinds of entry-level position to choose from. They will ask you which one do you want to interview for even though you applied for the other one. Optimization skill tested. Others are general interview question. The interview was approximately 45-minute long.

Interview Questions
    • He randomly came up with an airline scheduling problem and asked me to solve it with optimization skills. I think it's like assignment problem in deterministic optimization.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre in August 2011.

They call me and siad my resume is good

Interview Questions

I needed one semseter more to graduet and they need someone immediately.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sabre in June 2011.

Written test and phone interview

Senior Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sabre in April 2011.

because of the employee referral, I got phone interview right after I submit my application. manager on the other side of the phone asked some questions about my resume.
    onsite scheduled 7 days later. 6 persons, including the vp, interviewed me. most of questions are related to my resume. All of them asked me if I am interested in their work. absolutely, I said I like it. hten I am waiting for their final response.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in April 2011.

Like with all large companies, the process is rather slow. Initial contact was by the HR/Acquisition team, who conduct a preliminary interview. If they feel you meet the basic qualifications they will inform the hiring manager. I had one 1:1 interview with a team member who provided feedback to the hiring manager. After a week or so I was contacted again by the HR for an onsite interview with the hiring manager. This took about three weeks. My understanding for some positions that it's not the hiring manger who make the final decision, but it goes up an additional level.

Director of Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

Very smooth. VP called and chatted for an hour. They flew me over to Dallas and three 1:1 interviews with Directors and VP. Pretty straight forward stuff. Great campus, great folks. I wish they could match my counter offer. Oh well...

Interview Questions

Comparitively low pay even at the high end of the bracket. My existing stock compensation was tough to beat. Plus the relo package wasn't that great either.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

Everything regarding this interview was a negative or neutral. The interviewer was a technical guy, however he did not have any information or seem to know about the specific position that you were interviewing for. From others I have talked to every interview was exactly the same even though we were all being interviewed for different positions with varying technical requirements. Some of the interview questions were technical, mostly relating to linear and integer programming and asking about your programming background. The interviewer seemed very uncomfortable and I got the impression he had not interviewed people before. It was very hard to ask questions, as the only thing he knew about the company was from his own department. I never heard back from Sabre after repeated inquiries following the interview. I have never interviewed with a company and had them never follow up with me, even if to tell me that I was not being extended an offer or moving on to the next round. With Sabre there was no phone call, e-mail, or response to emails sent to their HR department. Very poor impression of the company.

Principal Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

HR really slow, once in the door was pretty quick, 3 phone interviews, 1 in person interview with 3 mgrs.

asked for more, got it. Asked for extra week of PTO, got it. no issues.