Sabre Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2015

2.9

Quality Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through my school and then had an on-campus interview where I was asked various technical questions. Got called in about a month later for an on site interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

In the first interview they put me with a person from different department who as turned out had no idea how department I was interested in worked. He seemed annoyed that I was asking him questions about that department and repeatedly said he doesn't know anything about it.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much basic interview for marketing internship ( no cases, no technical stuff). First question was why you want to work for them.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Had Telephonic Interview, then met the Manager and another Developer face to face. The HR is very slow and will never respond to you call or email once the interview is over. There are too many people from Andhra Pradesh (India) who are not that professional. They would try to place their own people there. I think the management should take the decision instead of letting the people from offshore to decide.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions were stupid and they guy who asked was expecting some stupid answer. The were expecting some Andhra guy instead of me.   1 Answer

If you are not in the right group, there are lots of internal politics.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

The job interviews are with the actual manager for whom you would be working. Interviews tend to be focused on the job requirements. Generally very cordial. Followup is by the HR rep.

Interview Questions

• Was a lot of focus on SCRUM as this group was very Scrum oriented.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre (Fayetteville, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Excellent operation and team at the site. The HR experience was awful.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

One phone interview that lasted about 1 hr. Offer came about a week after the call

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation since this was a contract position

Business Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

There are four kinds of entry-level position to choose from. They will ask you which one do you want to interview for even though you applied for the other one. Optimization skill tested. Others are general interview question. The interview was approximately 45-minute long.

Interview Questions

• He randomly came up with an airline scheduling problem and asked me to solve it with optimization skills. I think it's like assignment problem in deterministic optimization.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by three different people
    Six weeks to hear back
    Slow HR process
    On boarding was good
    Overall interview was easy.
    Mix of technical professionals and business.
    Didn't meet the team hiring for. Seems that they were hiring for many roles...the interviewers didn't seem knowledgeable about the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• The critical path is the longest or shortest time in your schedule.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

They call me and siad my resume is good

Interview Questions

I needed one semseter more to graduet and they need someone immediately.

Senior Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

because of the employee referral, I got phone interview right after I submit my application. manager on the other side of the phone asked some questions about my resume.
    onsite scheduled 7 days later. 6 persons, including the vp, interviewed me. most of questions are related to my resume. All of them asked me if I am interested in their work. absolutely, I said I like it. hten I am waiting for their final response.