Sabre

Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.9

Director of Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

Very smooth. VP called and chatted for an hour. They flew me over to Dallas and three 1:1 interviews with Directors and VP. Pretty straight forward stuff. Great campus, great folks. I wish they could match my counter offer. Oh well...

Interview Questions

Comparitively low pay even at the high end of the bracket. My existing stock compensation was tough to beat. Plus the relo package wasn't that great either.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

Everything regarding this interview was a negative or neutral. The interviewer was a technical guy, however he did not have any information or seem to know about the specific position that you were interviewing for. From others I have talked to every interview was exactly the same even though we were all being interviewed for different positions with varying technical requirements. Some of the interview questions were technical, mostly relating to linear and integer programming and asking about your programming background. The interviewer seemed very uncomfortable and I got the impression he had not interviewed people before. It was very hard to ask questions, as the only thing he knew about the company was from his own department. I never heard back from Sabre after repeated inquiries following the interview. I have never interviewed with a company and had them never follow up with me, even if to tell me that I was not being extended an offer or moving on to the next round. With Sabre there was no phone call, e-mail, or response to emails sent to their HR department. Very poor impression of the company.

Principal Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

HR really slow, once in the door was pretty quick, 3 phone interviews, 1 in person interview with 3 mgrs.

asked for more, got it. Asked for extra week of PTO, got it. no issues.

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

Very easy with few questions

Interview Questions

I read about other candidates experiences

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in February 2011.

There were two interviews, one on campus and one at the corporate headquarters. It was primarily techinal finance and accounting questions. Ther interviewer asked a predetermined set of questions and wrote down the response.

Interview Questions
    • If an asset is over depreciated on the books what needs to be done to correct this? which financial statements are impacted and how?   Answer Question
    none

Operations Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sabre in February 2011.

It's my first round interview which is a 1?1 interview and took me 1 hour. It contains 1/3 behavior question, 1/3 quesitons of Operations Research. 1/3 of programming. It's not quite hard but need preparation.

Team Lead Software QA Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre in November 2010.

HR was a little slow on process, but Management was on the ball

Interview Questions
    • What would a co-worker you have difficulties with say about you?   Answer Question
    Negotiated to the higher end of range

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in November 2010.

They will have multiple interviews that will ask what you did and give examples on how you handled different situations.

Interview Questions
    • make sure you have plenty of real life experience examples on how you handled difficult projects.   Answer Question
    they gave the number and i simply accepted. not much room for negotiation.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre in August 2010.

Had 2 phone interviews, one awkward one with the actual manager of the position who was based in India and the connection was very bad. Came in and had 1 in person interview with 2 managers.

Interview Questions
    • none, the focus was on the position and how I would best fit into the company.   Answer Question
    The offer was solid for my experience, and so I accepted it.

Lead Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sabre in July 2010.

Phone screen with detailed technical questions first. Then, in person interview with some technical questions, and then other cultural fit questions.

Interview Questions
    The offer was too low, so I declined right away. They came back with my requested number.