Sabre

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in April 2011.

Interview Details – Like with all large companies, the process is rather slow. Initial contact was by the HR/Acquisition team, who conduct a preliminary interview. If they feel you meet the basic qualifications they will inform the hiring manager. I had one 1:1 interview with a team member who provided feedback to the hiring manager. After a week or so I was contacted again by the HR for an onsite interview with the hiring manager. This took about three weeks. My understanding for some positions that it's not the hiring manger who make the final decision, but it goes up an additional level.

Interview Question – What is my knowledge of agile/scrum?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

Interview Details – Everything regarding this interview was a negative or neutral. The interviewer was a technical guy, however he did not have any information or seem to know about the specific position that you were interviewing for. From others I have talked to every interview was exactly the same even though we were all being interviewed for different positions with varying technical requirements. Some of the interview questions were technical, mostly relating to linear and integer programming and asking about your programming background. The interviewer seemed very uncomfortable and I got the impression he had not interviewed people before. It was very hard to ask questions, as the only thing he knew about the company was from his own department. I never heard back from Sabre after repeated inquiries following the interview. I have never interviewed with a company and had them never follow up with me, even if to tell me that I was not being extended an offer or moving on to the next round. With Sabre there was no phone call, e-mail, or response to emails sent to their HR department. Very poor impression of the company.

Director of Software Interview

Director of Software
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in March 2011.

Interview Details – Very smooth. VP called and chatted for an hour. They flew me over to Dallas and three 1:1 interviews with Directors and VP. Pretty straight forward stuff. Great campus, great folks. I wish they could match my counter offer. Oh well...

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Comparitively low pay even at the high end of the bracket. My existing stock compensation was tough to beat. Plus the relo package wasn't that great either.

Senior Product Marketing Interview

Senior Product Marketing
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sabre in April 2011.

Interview Details – because of the employee referral, I got phone interview right after I submit my application. manager on the other side of the phone asked some questions about my resume.
onsite scheduled 7 days later. 6 persons, including the vp, interviewed me. most of questions are related to my resume. All of them asked me if I am interested in their work. absolutely, I said I like it. hten I am waiting for their final response.

Interview Question – what can you do to contribute our team?   Answer Question

Operations Research Intern Interview

Operations Research Intern
Dallas, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sabre in February 2011.

Interview Details – It's my first round interview which is a 1?1 interview and took me 1 hour. It contains 1/3 behavior question, 1/3 quesitons of Operations Research. 1/3 of programming. It's not quite hard but need preparation.

Team Lead Software QA Engineering Interview

Team Lead Software QA Engineering
Southlake, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sabre in November 2010.

Interview Details – HR was a little slow on process, but Management was on the ball

Interview Question – What would a co-worker you have difficulties with say about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated to the higher end of range

Manager, User Experience Interview

Manager, User Experience
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in March 2009.

Interview Details – Received a phone call for basic questions. Then set up an on-site interview, met with one person. I was supposed to interview with 2 others but they weren't there. The interviewer was friendly and polite.
Office was neat, however cubicles.

Interview Question – tell us more about yourself   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Dallas, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sabre in October 2009.

Interview Details – You apply and then have to take a skills tests. If you pass that then you have a 30 minute financial interview and a 30 minute behavioral interview. It is really relaxed and not very hard. If you get called back then you have another interview at Sabre where their is a group case that you work on.

Contributor Software QA Engineering Interview

Contributor Software QA Engineering
Kraków (Poland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in April 2013.

Interview Details – First is telephone interview to check your overall knowledge of java, etc.
Second you have interview in Sabre with one or two teams.
This second phase tooks from 1 to 2 hours

Interview Question – all questions are rather logical and appropriate   View Answer

Associate Developer Intern Interview

Associate Developer Intern
Kraków (Poland)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sabre in May 2013.

Interview Details – I have two interviews. Firstly, I was in Sabre Krakow and I wrote skills test. I choose Java and it was standard test with typical questions about this programming language. A month later, I had 1:1 interview with two people from Sabre. They asked me about my projects, Java and gave me some simple algorithm problems.

Interview Question – A lot of questions about work in group and interpersonal communication.   Answer Question