Sabre

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Southlake, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in April 2013.

Interview Details – At first got a call from HR asking for my availability and scheduled a telephonic interview. After 3-4 days got response from HR saying that he got very good feedback from telephonic interview & want to setup a onsite interview or Skype/video call based on my comfort. I chose for on-site. Onsite interview is scheduled for 3 hrs and with 3 members separately. One from Business related, one from technical team and another is also a technical.

Overall, it's a very good experience. Because, the HR whom I am talking to is very quick in giving response. He gave me best support to schedule interviews based on my comfort. I was informed that I am selected but yet to get an offer from them. They said they will be sending an offer to me this week.

Interview Question – I didn't see any unexpected questions. Interview is mostly based on the depth of your technical skills, Agile methodology, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Java Core concepts, Hibernate configurations, relationships in hibernate (one-to-may.many-to-many), Spring Injections, Design Patterns (Singleton), WebServices(cxf/Axis) etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was told in the last week that they got very good feed back from all the 3 interviewers and they selected. HR asked me about my current salary, benefits etc. Based on that he said he will get back to me with the offer. So, I am waiting for that. Will update again once I hear from them.

Kraków (Poland)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sabre.

Interview Details – First is the phone interview. If this goes ok, candidate is invited to the company for technical interview. There're 2 teams. One team has priority, which means that if the candidate is accepted he goes to that team. Teams ask technical questions. Sometimes a manager from one of that teams also takes part in interview asking for some soft skills.

Interview Question – There're always technical questions related to java. Almost always there's a question about HashMap in java and relation between hashCode and equals. Other standard questions are related to JUnit, TDD, design patterns. Basic knowledge of SQL is also checked. Be careful with Spring and Hibernate. Don't put in CV too much - don't write all acronyms you've ever seen - you'll be asked detailed questions about them.   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer

I applied online and interviewed at Sabre.

Interview Details – 45 min Phone interview with the manager

Interview Question – thread safety, hibernate, spring fw, generics   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sabre

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sabre Senior Java Developer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sabre employees and interview candidates.