Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sabre
- Software Developer (6)
- Business Systems Analyst (6)
- Senior Software Developer (5)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Intern (4)
- Associate Software Developer (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Senior Java Developer (3)
- Operations Research Analyst (3)
- Senior Release Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Principal Product Manager (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Software Developer, Contributor (2)
- Senior QA Engineer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- C++ Developer (2)
- Java Developer (2)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Business Development Director (1)
- SSE (1)
- Web Developer Intern (1)
- Internship (1)
- Senior Principal Product Manager (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Technical Support (1)
- Lead Software Developer (1)
- IT Project Manager (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
Senior Java Developer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in April 2013.
At first got a call from HR asking for my availability and scheduled a telephonic interview. After 3-4 days got response from HR saying that he got very good feedback from telephonic interview & want to setup a onsite interview or Skype/video call based on my comfort. I chose for on-site. Onsite interview is scheduled for 3 hrs and with 3 members separately. One from Business related, one from technical team and another is also a technical.
Overall, it's a very good experience. Because, the HR whom I am talking to is very quick in giving response. He gave me best support to schedule interviews based on my comfort. I was informed that I am selected but yet to get an offer from them. They said they will be sending an offer to me this week.
- I didn't see any unexpected questions. Interview is mostly based on the depth of your technical skills, Agile methodology, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Java Core concepts, Hibernate configurations, relationships in hibernate (one-to-may.many-to-many), Spring Injections, Design Patterns (Singleton), WebServices(cxf/Axis) etc. 1 Answer
I was told in the last week that they got very good feed back from all the 3 interviewers and they selected. HR asked me about my current salary, benefits etc. Based on that he said he will get back to me with the offer. So, I am waiting for that. Will update again once I hear from them.
Other Interview Reviews for Sabre
Senior Java Developer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Sabre (Kraków (Poland)).
First is the phone interview. If this goes ok, candidate is invited to the company for technical interview. There're 2 teams. One team has priority, which means that if the candidate is accepted he goes to that team. Teams ask technical questions. Sometimes a manager from one of that teams also takes part in interview asking for some soft skills.
- There're always technical questions related to java. Almost always there's a question about HashMap in java and relation between hashCode and equals. Other standard questions are related to JUnit, TDD, design patterns. Basic knowledge of SQL is also checked. Be careful with Spring and Hibernate. Don't put in CV too much - don't write all acronyms you've ever seen - you'll be asked detailed questions about them. Answer Question
Senior Java Developer InterviewNo OfferNo Offer
I applied online – interviewed at Sabre.
45 min Phone interview with the manager
- thread safety, hibernate, spring fw, generics Answer Question