Sabre Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sabre (College Station, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Got the Interview call through on campus career fair. The interview was just for one round which was telephonic.Most of the Questions were very Generic Behavioral + The interview included some questions related to project experience

Interview Questions

• Most of the Questions were very Generic Behavioral + The interview included some questions related to project experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sabre

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sabre (Arlington, TX).

Interview

On-campus interview. There were two interviewers. Both of them were really nice and very easy to talk to. They asked many fundamental questions for programming. No actual coding problems were given. Questions dealing with what encapsulation and procedural programming was. Some behavioral questions were also asked.

Interview Questions

• Give a project where you had a problem and how you debugged and fixed it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

They call me and siad my resume is good

Interview Questions

I needed one semseter more to graduet and they need someone immediately.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sabre.

Interview

it was pretty easy. All questions were familiar. But they just selected 2 from the whole lot that was shortlisted to the HR round.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sabre (Bangalore (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. Panel of 2 people. Was asked to design a database and write some queries. Some basic C programs were asked. Later my academic project details were asked. HR interview had a lot of behavioral questions. Overall a good experience!

Interview Questions

• 3 bulbs and 3 switches puzzle. String reversal in C using our own functions.   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sabre in May 2010.

Interview

The Hiring Manager contacted me thru phone and scheduled a telephonic interview within next 2 days.
    The phone interview consists of deep technical questions about Java and other technologies.Two people
    from Sabre interviewed me.

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Sabre in October 2008.

Interview

quick