Sabre

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Arlington, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Sabre.

Interview Details – On-campus interview. There were two interviewers. Both of them were really nice and very easy to talk to. They asked many fundamental questions for programming. No actual coding problems were given. Questions dealing with what encapsulation and procedural programming was. Some behavioral questions were also asked.

Interview Question – Give a project where you had a problem and how you debugged and fixed it.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in August 2011.

Interview Details – They call me and siad my resume is good

Interview Question – no technical question   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I needed one semseter more to graduet and they need someone immediately.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in July 2012.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews. Panel of 2 people. Was asked to design a database and write some queries. Some basic C programs were asked. Later my academic project details were asked. HR interview had a lot of behavioral questions. Overall a good experience!

Interview Question – 3 bulbs and 3 switches puzzle. String reversal in C using our own functions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre.

Interview Details – it was pretty easy. All questions were familiar. But they just selected 2 from the whole lot that was shortlisted to the HR round.

Software Developer

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sabre in October 2008.

Interview Details – quick

Interview Question – Technical questions   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Software Development

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sabre in May 2010.

Interview Details – The Hiring Manager contacted me thru phone and scheduled a telephonic interview within next 2 days.
The phone interview consists of deep technical questions about Java and other technologies.Two people
from Sabre interviewed me.

Interview Question – Mocking database creation?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sabre

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sabre Software Developer interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sabre employees and interview candidates.