Sabre

2.8

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

The application to interview process was straightforward. Received a call from in-house recruiter as an initial interest screen and then a callback the next day to set up an in-person interview about 2-weeks in advance.

2 panel, 3-person interviews using standard behavioral questions. The entire interview process was underwhelming. The hiring manager and next level up were late and seemed distracted throughout the process.

Senior Principal Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

Interviewed twice for one position. Once with hiring manager, once with a peer of hiring manager and VP. Very conversational, predominately behavioral interview. The questions were specific to experience and work style.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected: Would you consider a different position that isn't individual contributor?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre.

Asked a lot of questions on the main financial statements, especially cash flow statements. Know all the basics of those statements and what they are used to identify when valuing a company. Met with two people, one focused more on the above the other asked more behavioral type questions, have ou been in this situation before, how did you react, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected really were the amount of questions focused on the cash flow statement.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sabre.

Very thorough and detailed. Person was very knowledgeable and maintained a friendly attitude throughout.

MBA Summer Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sabre.

1. Applied via campus recruiting posting
    2. Got call for interviews
    3. Met with 1 person for interview, 2 people for lunch, and another person for interview (some finance/accounting questions)

No negotiation since it was a summer position

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sabre in April 2013.

At first got a call from HR asking for my availability and scheduled a telephonic interview. After 3-4 days got response from HR saying that he got very good feedback from telephonic interview & want to setup a onsite interview or Skype/video call based on my comfort. I chose for on-site. Onsite interview is scheduled for 3 hrs and with 3 members separately. One from Business related, one from technical team and another is also a technical.

Overall, it's a very good experience. Because, the HR whom I am talking to is very quick in giving response. He gave me best support to schedule interviews based on my comfort. I was informed that I am selected but yet to get an offer from them. They said they will be sending an offer to me this week.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't see any unexpected questions. Interview is mostly based on the depth of your technical skills, Agile methodology, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Java Core concepts, Hibernate configurations, relationships in hibernate (one-to-may.many-to-many), Spring Injections, Design Patterns (Singleton), WebServices(cxf/Axis) etc.   View Answer
    I was told in the last week that they got very good feed back from all the 3 interviewers and they selected. HR asked me about my current salary, benefits etc. Based on that he said he will get back to me with the offer. So, I am waiting for that. Will update again once I hear from them.

Senior Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sabre in February 2013.

Was contacted by a company recruiter via Linkedin and emailed resume. First contact via phone with hiring manager and then was called for onsite interview fairly quickly. Interviewed by manager and two other senior team members. Technical questions not too hard. They seemed to be looking to hire quickly and following onsite meeting received an offer within 48 hours.

In all compensation + benefits did not justify the increased commute.

Quality Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre in October 2012.

Applied through my school and then had an on-campus interview where I was asked various technical questions. Got called in about a month later for an on site interview.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sabre in July 2012.

Had Telephonic Interview, then met the Manager and another Developer face to face. The HR is very slow and will never respond to you call or email once the interview is over. There are too many people from Andhra Pradesh (India) who are not that professional. They would try to place their own people there. I think the management should take the decision instead of letting the people from offshore to decide.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions were stupid and they guy who asked was expecting some stupid answer. The were expecting some Andhra guy instead of me.   View Answer

If you are not in the right group, there are lots of internal politics.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Sabre in May 2012.

The job interviews are with the actual manager for whom you would be working. Interviews tend to be focused on the job requirements. Generally very cordial. Followup is by the HR rep.

Interview Questions
    • Was a lot of focus on SCRUM as this group was very Scrum oriented.   View Answer