Sacramento City USD Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sacramento City USD

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sacramento City USD in March 2010.

Interview

We went through a staffing agency called Community College foundation, had two interviews. I originally didn't get the job, but then got an offer two weeks later. They had originally hired an individual that was a friend of the manager, however, once he realized that benefits weren't included, he left. So I was the second option and they kept me for 4 years. They loved me and couldn't believe they almost didn't hire me.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Music Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sacramento City USD (Sacramento, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

The interviews usually include a tour and a talk with the principal and a lead teacher. I was asked to talk about myself and my accomplishments. I was also asked how would I handle teaching students of different cognitive functions in the same classroom.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to getting a PE authorization?   1 Answer