Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services

Unclaimed Profile

Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services (Sacramento, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Panel of five people. they asked basic questions related to the actual job functions and also interpersonal and customer service skills. They asked how many years of experience I had prior to applying for the job. Most of the questions were regarding interpersonal communication, customer service and adherence to public policies.

Interview Questions

• If you received a call from an angry customer what would you do and how would you try to deescalate the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called about 2 months after my interview and gave me 2 weeks notice of when I would need to start. I had to complete drug testing and a finger printing background check.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services in February 2014.

Interview

Had applied for a supervisory position in June. Did not hear anything and kept following up. Got a letter asking to contact to set an interview in Dec. Interview finally came in Feb. It was down to three candidates. Kept following up. In May received a letter stating that the county had decided not to fund the position.

Interview Questions