Sacramento Municipal

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Sacramento Municipal.

Interview Details – Civil service requires you to take a screening test which is fairly rigorous. If you pass you will be put on a list of qualified candidates for future openings. Then if there is an opening you will be called for a panel interview using the behavioral interviewing technique. You will also have to pass a background check, drug screen, and pre-employment physical.

Interview Question – Can't really think of one that was too difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was not pleased with the quality of the interview. It was disorganized and a bit unprofessional. Nothing rude or inappropriate; they just didn't seem to have their ducks in a row. They canceled and rescheduled me, then when I arrived 2 out of the 3 interviewers were late (20+ minutes). Before the late ones arrived the one interviewer asked me if I could possibly reschedule (again!) I said NO, and then the interview eventually took place. I had another offer in hand and I accepted it rather than work for SMUD.

Worked for Sacramento Municipal? Contribute to the Community!