Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 11, 2014
2 interviews

3.5

Accounts Payable/Payroll Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown in March 2014.

I interviewed with the controller. The interview was long. She went over my resume with a fine tooth comb, asked about qualifications, and then also asked behavioral questions . I had put a salary on the form when I filled it out and she asked if that was what I expected. I said no I expected more and she said sometimes people do that so they get called for an interview. After we interviewed, I had to meet with hr and go over benefits and time off policy if hired. What I found out that I didn't like is they charge for parking each pay. I have never worked at a company where parking was not free so this was all new to me. Benefits were not competitively priced either , and are based on how much you make.

Interview Questions
    • what is your greatest strength and weaknesses?
      Tell me about a time you were given a short deadline and what did you do?
        Answer Question

RN Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown in July 2010.

took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown

Worked for Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown? Contribute to the Community!