Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Payable/Payroll Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown in March 2014.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the controller. The interview was long. She went over my resume with a fine tooth comb, asked about qualifications, and then also asked behavioral questions . I had put a salary on the form when I filled it out and she asked if that was what I expected. I said no I expected more and she said sometimes people do that so they get called for an interview. After we interviewed, I had to meet with hr and go over benefits and time off policy if hired. What I found out that I didn't like is they charge for parking each pay. I have never worked at a company where parking was not free so this was all new to me. Benefits were not competitively priced either , and are based on how much you make.

Interview Question – what is your greatest strength and weaknesses?
Tell me about a time you were given a short deadline and what did you do?
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

RN Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown in July 2010.

Interview Details – took about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – what kind of nursing did you do before   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown employees and interview candidates.