Safaricom

Updated Jul 24, 2014
Updated Jul 24, 2014

3.4

Planning Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Safaricom.

The initial communication was up to standard; brief and formal phone call. The interview notice was rather short; less than a week.
    The interview was written entailing general aspects of telecommunications,networking and planning itself

Interview Questions
    • Aspects of telecommunicatons that seemed too general to think of thereby difficult to answer   Answer Question

Enterprise Service Desk Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Safaricom.

Applied through email. There were 2 interviews. First was a written assessment at safaricom hq. Questions were technical and were mostly about networking eg what is wi-max. Second was an oral interview where the interviewers tried to get to know more about you. The interview process was fair and the interviewers were friendly.

Customer Experience Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Safaricom in September 2013.

Had 4 interviews from September 2013. Initially a phone interview, then a Computer Test at the JCC offices. I passed that too and was called for a medical exam -- as a CEA, one spends more time with headphones on than an average other user, so they test for hearing range, hearing problems etc. before they make an offer for a job.

Once this was done (and I passed) I was invited for an oral interview. I must say it was a very long and tiring process to go through, especially if you do not stay in Nairobi and have to travel every time for each session.

The interview grading is inflexible. They insist on a score of 80% and above. I guess every company has a right to demand the best of the staff they hire / intend to hire.

Interview Questions
    • I have been to alot of interviews. So I did not find anything I could not answer.   Answer Question

I had a running contract, and the duration they gave me to transition from my current employer to them was inadequate.

Business Planning Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Safaricom in June 2013.

Number of Interviews are 3, with 5 interviewers. Questions range from personal to technical. First interview is a comprehensive technical written interview then an Oral interview. The interview process is Jovial and the interviewers are more interested to know what values the interviewee is adding to business. They are more interested on how best you match the job description.

Interview Questions
    • The highest number of records in a database you have ever worked with   View Answer

I Got a better Offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online – interviewed at Safaricom in January 2013.

The interview process was two steps.first step was a written one which entailed mostly technical questions.The second step was oral interview where there were four people,two for human resource and two for technical questions.The entire process took two weeks

Interview Questions
    • If I am supposed to see the CEO and am also supposed to attend a meeting at the same time,how will I juggle ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Safaricom.

One Interview
    friendly environment from the interviewers

Interview Questions
    • whats your greatest achievement?
      what will you bring into the company?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Safaricom in March 2012.

good

Safaricom will always get the guy they want,so if they make the offer-hit the numbers.

Engineering) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Safaricom in June 2011.

it was a great experience

Interview Questions
    • explain in details the whole modulation process in a gsm network   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online – interviewed at Safaricom in April 2010.

got a call from Hr, was interviewed 3 times by different below then finally got the offer letter.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Safaricom in February 2010.

was good..the work enviroment looked of high quality bt there was too many of us for the positions.

Interview Questions
    • what will you do that is so different from what we already do?   View Answer