Safavieh LLC Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safavieh LLC

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC (Port Washington, NY).

Interview

Excel test is not what you want to take, no talk about salary and no discussion no benefits and whats offered. Next time I will not take a job offer like this as it does not help me.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC (Port Washington, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Excellent interview, loved it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great, went well.

Interior Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC in August 2010.

Interview

I was recruited by a senior interior designer who had been recently hired herself to develop a team of qualified interior designers to provide in home and in store consultations. My one interview was with her and the owner of the company. I was made a lot of promises as to what my role/job position would be that ended up being untrue. I was offered the job on the spot during this first interview.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC (Port Washington, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

It was not an interview so much as an interrogation. It consisted of 4 visits to meet all sorts of different folks who did different things. Each time it was a series of the same questions from different family members. It was not so much about getting to know me but about getting to know who I knew.

Interview Questions

It was far below the general compensation range. I had a level of discomfort with the process.