Safe Auto Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.9

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gahanna, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Safe Auto (Gahanna, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

Most interesting interview I've ever had. They shuffled me around through a round robin with several senior executives and department heads, really kept me on my toes, but exposed how unprepared I was to think outside of basic communications and marketing best practices for this interview.

Interview Questions

• No single question was unexpected, just the general format and pace was unlike any previous interview.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Safe Auto (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I interviewed with department members and a department head separately. During the interview with the dept members, I was asked questions in areas that were not my skillset and expected to answer them intelligently. One of the managers kept asking me ambiguous questions, only stayed for a 1/2 hr (to attend a meeting) of the 1 hr interview and offered me "suggestions" which I was taken aback by as I found it inappropriate. After he left the interview, the rest of it seemed to go pretty well. Once I met with the dept head, I left feeling relatively confident, but unsure about the manager as he didn't stay long enough during the interview to really get to know me and provide the opportunity to sell myself especially since the questions relative to the position they were hiring for and along my skillset came afterwards. So the interview was shaky to start but it seemed to end well. I was disappointed when I received the feedback that I was not able to clearly give examples of my work and I believe this feedback was directly from the manager who didn't stay for the interview. I think this was an unfair assessment. I was also frustrated at being asked ambiguous questions and subsequently criticized for giving ambiguous responses especially as I was bound by NDA's from prior positions. As regards ambiguous questions, I did specifically ask for examples so I could better answer their questions however none came.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when someone is being stupid?   1 Answer
    • What do you want to be when you grow up?   1 Answer
    • When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite reporting tool?   1 Answer

Property Damage Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Safe Auto (Columbus, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

I was originally contacted by a recruiter after submitting a resume (a friend of mine was a current employee and put in a recommendation). The phone screen was pretty basic, gave a description of the job and I went over the main points on my resume. The interview was with three different managers in a panel setting. The questions were straight forward, mostly about handling stress, staying organized and critical thinking/investigating. Most questions were situational.

Interview Questions

• No questions were really unexpected or out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate my salary

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Safe Auto (Columbus, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was all a lie.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Safe Auto (Columbus, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

My HR contact did her job well and grilled me with the STAR questions. It was a professional experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the accomplishment that made your proudest at your previous employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one, as it was a lateral move into a role in which I had no previous experience.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Safe Auto in August 2009.

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter who set up the interview. I had an initial interview with the department head that lasted about an hour. Based on that, some time later I received a follow-up interview that was much more in-depth. It lasted more than 3 hours and included talks with HR, the department head again, the CFO, and other department personnel. I left feeling confident and pleased with the people I had met and looked forward to the opportunity to work with them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are the perfect candidate for this position.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were confused about instructions you were given.   Answer Question

Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Safe Auto in June 2009.

Interview

Received a phone call from the HR recruiter, set up my first interview with the recruiter. They called me back for a second interview with two department managers on a different day. They called me back about a day later and offered me the position after I passed a background check and drug test.
    The whole process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle tough customers/situations?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle high volume/high stress?   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Safe Auto.

Interview

Received a Phone call from a Hiring Agency, completed a phone, then in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5yrs?   1 Answer