Safe Home Systems

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safe Home Systems

Outreach Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Safe Home Systems in May 2014.

Had one interview for the available position. It was a good interview but I never received a call back about it and later found out that they hired another person at a job fair.

Interview Questions

Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Safe Home Systems in May 2012.

Was a former employer of mine,so with my background was pretty much one phone call and I was in for an interview and hired on the spot

Interview Questions
    • are you mentally strong enough to make the best of a commission based career   View Answer
    No negotiations neccesary,my only advice to those that are unemployed is to give the job a chance on pure commission before giving up on it.With desire,commitment,and willingness to learn the business can be a very rewarding and satisfying "career"