Safe Home Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Consultant Interview

Security Consultant
San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Safe Home Systems in May 2012.

Interview Details – Was a former employer of mine,so with my background was pretty much one phone call and I was in for an interview and hired on the spot

Interview Question – are you mentally strong enough to make the best of a commission based career   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations neccesary,my only advice to those that are unemployed is to give the job a chance on pure commission before giving up on it.With desire,commitment,and willingness to learn the business can be a very rewarding and satisfying "career"

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Safe Home Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Safe Home Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Safe Home Systems employees and interview candidates.