Safe Home Systems Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safe Home Systems

Outreach Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Safe Home Systems (Covington, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Had one interview for the available position. It was a good interview but I never received a call back about it and later found out that they hired another person at a job fair.

Interview Questions

Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Safe Home Systems (San Jose, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Was a former employer of mine,so with my background was pretty much one phone call and I was in for an interview and hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• are you mentally strong enough to make the best of a commission based career   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations neccesary,my only advice to those that are unemployed is to give the job a chance on pure commission before giving up on it.With desire,commitment,and willingness to learn the business can be a very rewarding and satisfying "career"