Safe and Sound Security Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safe and Sound Security

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawton, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawton, OK

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Safe and Sound Security in May 2014.

When I got to the interview I waited for almost 15 minutes , then I had three people in the room interviewing me. I wish I had been aware plus while they were interviewing me the owners wife I am not really sure of her position. But after answering questions from her and her office manager. She informs me that there is an additional job hat that they want a new hire to do inside sales. I just felt they weren't very organized and they threw alot at a potential new employee. I wished that they could of been a bit more organized and effective in explaining the job role.

Interview Questions
    • Can you pay 75.00 before you start work for fingerprinting and take it up to the Dept. Of Labor in Oklahoma City?   Answer Question

Canvasser/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Safe and Sound Security in October 2012.

I called the number provided on their Craig's List ad, left a message, and received a response from one of the managers (Brad) within an hour or so. They scheduled an interview for the next day. The sales manager (Kyle) explained the position and sales process. I was offered a job the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Very few questions were asked about my job history or education.   Answer Question

The position is commission only as well as residential door-to-door sales. I personally do not care for such sales jobs. Also, the company structure is akin to a pyramid scheme, with the goal for each canvasser to eventually become a manager and run an office, at which point they receive overrides on each rep's sale. Luckily, new employees do not pay to join the sales team like similar companies, which is a plus, I suppose.