Safe and Sound Security Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safe and Sound Security

Candidate Interview Review

Canvasser/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Safe and Sound Security (Walnut Creek, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I called the number provided on their Craig's List ad, left a message, and received a response from one of the managers (Brad) within an hour or so. They scheduled an interview for the next day. The sales manager (Kyle) explained the position and sales process. I was offered a job the same day.

Interview Questions

• Very few questions were asked about my job history or education.   Answer Question

The position is commission only as well as residential door-to-door sales. I personally do not care for such sales jobs. Also, the company structure is akin to a pyramid scheme, with the goal for each canvasser to eventually become a manager and run an office, at which point they receive overrides on each rep's sale. Luckily, new employees do not pay to join the sales team like similar companies, which is a plus, I suppose.