SafeNet Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2014

3.2

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belcamp, MD

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at SafeNet.

Applied online, returned call, attended interview, 3 persons: HR, Direct Report, Global IT Manager.
    Don't ask HR many questions about the company or the products, they do not know and did not care. Focus on IT support resolution ability/answers with the Direct Report/Supervisor - he's making the decision. Calling the day before to confirm the interview time was received oddly coldly - like you were stupid for doing so. HR was not prepared for the interview, there was no designated place to do it. Direct Report was asking the IT support questions and making the decision, focus on that. He didn't care about the firm or the products, just your ability to solve problems: VPN, connectivity, Outlook mail, Active Directory, etc.

Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belcamp, MD

interviewed at SafeNet in February 2013.

Started with a interview via telephone with the hiring manager. Next I was asked to come on site to conduct formal interviews with four members of upper management

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belcamp, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SafeNet in November 2012.

Standard interview questions.

Offer too low

Principal Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SafeNet in November 2010.

Coding on the whiteboard.

IT SaaS Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at SafeNet in August 2010.

Multiple interviews, in person and on the phone. Process last about 3 to 4 months. The CIO said he was were very interested in going to the next round and was 100% sure they would call me in for the final 5th round of interviews. Several weeks later after hearing nothing I reached out to the recruiter and she apologized and said to send me a filled out application with 3 references and that they were going to get that process started and call the references and do the back ground checks etc..2 weeks later, nothing, no background check or no refrence calling. I called again and an hour later they called me and said they had decided to go a different direction and that I was no longer a candidate!! Horrible exerience and they led me to believe I was a strong candidate all the way to the end. I lined up my reference for them to call at the end of the process and they said they would and they never did and cut me off. Wow, very disrepectful management. Be careful with this company and watch out for being led along.

Intern Interview

Technical and detailed ,2 rounds each of 1/2 hour.

Embedded Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SafeNet in April 2014.

I submitted the application and they contacted me the next day and asked me to come for a on-site interview. First I was asked to do a paper test. Most of them are simple questions like bit-manipulation, memory alignment, type casting and virtual functions.
    Then, the group members got together and asked questions about my answer. If you answer it right, they will go deeper.
    After all the answers are discussed, they asked me talk about one of my project.
    The last round was interview with director. He asked me to write code for reversing a single linked list and other behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
    • They would go down to lower level if you can answer the question correctly.   View Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

interviewed at SafeNet in November 2013.

The interview process had 4-5 rounds. Starting from aptitude to technical then an onsite version of both at company premises.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SafeNet in November 2013.

The hiring process took place in the following ways : 1.written online test 2. Telephonic Screening 3.Written Test 4.Technical Interview 5. HR Interview

Interview Questions
    • The technical Interview is really detailed where all the subjects touched upon are asked for a long long time   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greater Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at SafeNet in November 2012.

Aptitude
    technical written
    technical interview
    hr

Interview Questions

Worked for SafeNet? Contribute to the Community!