Safeguard Properties Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.4

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties.

Interview

Recruiter called and then set me up with a face to face interview with HR. The HR person told me I would move to the next level of the interview process and then told my recruiter I would not. Lied to the recruiter about the reasons why, put words in my mouth and misinterpreted what I said. The most unprofessional interview I ever went on. I could tell that the HR department did not grow with the company. Still a mom and pop organization.

Interview Questions

• You have to learn about kosher foods and kosher diets.   Answer Question

Vendor Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Straight and to the point, expectations set in a professional manner. It was a very low key interview it was mainly about how my management skills could be an asset to Safeguard Properties. The interview room was a little small, but in the overall aspect of things I got the job and everything is going great so far.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with managing associates What is your availabilty   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Three interviews. It went like this: I applied online (Indeed.com) and received a phone call from HR within a week. First interview was over the phone, straight forward, basically an initial screen, scheduled an in-person interview at their company headquarters. Got invited back to meet C-level management same day.

Interview Questions

• Every man in a village of 100 married couples has cheated on his wife. Every wife in the village instantly knows when a man other than her husband has cheated, but does not know when her own husband has. The village has a law that does not allow for adultery. Any wife who can prove that her husband is unfaithful must kill him that very day. The women of the village would never disobey this law. One day, the queen of the village visits and announces that at least one husband has been unfaithful. What happens?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Depends. I was able to negotiate, I also have a degree, experience, and this was a salaried position. From what I understand not all positions are negotiable.

Bid Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Cleveland, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

The actual interview was short, seemed to be more based on meeting the leadership and getting a feel for one another. They were really fine with going into detail about the job function

Interview Questions

• What would be good reason to make you a valuable employee   1 Answer

CAR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties.

Interview

Great interview process - very efficient and very quick to review your credentials, conduct testing, and make an offer if appropriate. Only needed to interview once with 2 people and take on-line skills testing from my home computer.

Negotiation

They don't negotiate. The hourly rate to start is the same for everyone as applicable to your title / department.

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

After passing the telephone interview and being told I had to take an online test, which I was told I passed, I was finally called back for an interview. I was emailed the employment forms and interview information and while going over them I noticed that they want me to sign a form allowing them to use my credit score against me for employment. While this is illegal it is legal if you sign the form. Further research from this site and a few others prompted me to cancel the interview. I have no desire to get mixed up in a company that has poor reviews from their employees and political drama within the management. Seems that they might want to do a 180 and change the outlook for the company and also find ways to limit their employees from being yelled at and harassed my their managers.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were the normal ones, what did you do at this company, what were you main tasks, do you have a criminal record, are you in college, how soon will you graduate, things like that. The online test involved typing written sentences and then listening to another set of sentences out loud and having to type them. Multi tasking where you had to click same or different for sets of numbers while answering customer service calls and assigning them to customer service reps. Large section of questions where you agree or disagree on things like...I get mad at my coworkers if they suggest changes...agree or disagree. Was not hard at all but severely dumb if you ask me. These tests need to be job based like what are Journal Entries, what are Pivot Tables, things like that.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties in May 2014.

Interview

It started with an HR call. Next i was sent a link to an online assessment went awesomely really need need to know how to use your a PC. The Interview was short to the point. The common brought up off the bat that my starting pay is 13.50 an hour. How the prorate-ion on vacation works. Also the great benefits.

Interview Questions

• How many hour can you work before it interferes with your life?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties in April 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for two different positions with this company. It seems like a decent enough company to work for but, I did not receive a job offer. Or at least I don't think I did!!! I actually never heard back for anybody at this company after I interviewed. I did not hear from the hiring managers or the recruiter. I attempted to reach the recruiter by both phone and email and those attempts were also not returned.

Interview Questions

• What if you were using data that turned out to be faulty? What would you do?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

I posted internally. It took forever for them to decide to give me an interview. The interview didn't seem like an interview at all. It didn't seem like they were interested in me or my background. The interviewer (my future boss) was more interested in bad-mouthing senior management. I felt like the interview was more of a chance for him to vent than to see if I would be a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was presented with an offer and told "take it or leave it."

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH).

Interview

simple, straight forward... entirely behavorial interview, no case questions

Negotiation

I simply stated what my salary would be.