Safeguard Properties

7 candidate interviews

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst
Valley View, OH

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Safeguard Properties in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was about several behavioral questions. The QC team is quite new, so many questions about how to deal with different opinions from old employees when you try to push new procedures.

Interview Question – If there is an opportunity from relatively larger company, how do you choose. Be honest.   View Answer

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Business Intelligence Analyst
Valley View, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Safeguard Properties.

Interview Details – simple, straight forward... entirely behavorial interview, no case questions

Negotiation Details – I simply stated what my salary would be.

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Valley View, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Safeguard Properties in September 2013.

Interview Details – I posted internally. It took forever for them to decide to give me an interview. The interview didn't seem like an interview at all. It didn't seem like they were interested in me or my background. The interviewer (my future boss) was more interested in bad-mouthing senior management. I felt like the interview was more of a chance for him to vent than to see if I would be a good fit for the position.

Interview Question – How many pen caps would it take to fill this room?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was presented with an offer and told "take it or leave it."

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Accounts Payable Coordinator
Valley View, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Safeguard Properties in June 2014.

Interview Details – After passing the telephone interview and being told I had to take an online test, which I was told I passed, I was finally called back for an interview. I was emailed the employment forms and interview information and while going over them I noticed that they want me to sign a form allowing them to use my credit score against me for employment. While this is illegal it is legal if you sign the form. Further research from this site and a few others prompted me to cancel the interview. I have no desire to get mixed up in a company that has poor reviews from their employees and political drama within the management. Seems that they might want to do a 180 and change the outlook for the company and also find ways to limit their employees from being yelled at and harassed my their managers.

Interview Question – The interview questions were the normal ones, what did you do at this company, what were you main tasks, do you have a criminal record, are you in college, how soon will you graduate, things like that. The online test involved typing written sentences and then listening to another set of sentences out loud and having to type them. Multi tasking where you had to click same or different for sets of numbers while answering customer service calls and assigning them to customer service reps. Large section of questions where you agree or disagree on things like...I get mad at my coworkers if they suggest changes...agree or disagree. Was not hard at all but severely dumb if you ask me. These tests need to be job based like what are Journal Entries, what are Pivot Tables, things like that.   Answer Question

CAR Interview

CAR

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Safeguard Properties.

Interview Details – Great interview process - very efficient and very quick to review your credentials, conduct testing, and make an offer if appropriate. Only needed to interview once with 2 people and take on-line skills testing from my home computer.

Negotiation Details – They don't negotiate. The hourly rate to start is the same for everyone as applicable to your title / department.

Inspector Interview

Inspector
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Safeguard Properties in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted entirely online. Therefore, it was very simple to complete.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected or "trip-up" questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straightforward. I knew what the job was going to pay before I applied.

Client Account Representative Interview

Client Account Representative
Valley View, OH

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Safeguard Properties in January 2013.

Interview Details – I found it to be very laid back and easy-going. The manager who interviewed me was very friendly and made me feel completely at ease. This interview was less and interview and more just a conversation between two people, so I really didn't feel intimidated at all. I briefly read up on Safeguard Properties on their website prior to attending the interview so that I would be more familiar with what they were about, but there were still plenty of things I didn't know about the company. After I was hired, the process was relatively easy to get "all of my ducks in line." Signing up for medical/dental/vision benefits was self-explanatory, and my direct deposit went through after my first month of employment (Safeguard has since moved to direct-deposit only).

Interview Question – What is something about yourself that you could improve on?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I don't say this lightly. Accept the offer. I personally think this is a great company to work for with great benefits, great people, and great opportunities to advance.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Safeguard Properties? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Safeguard Properties interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Safeguard Properties employees and interview candidates.