Safeguard Properties Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.4

Client Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

I found it to be very laid back and easy-going. The manager who interviewed me was very friendly and made me feel completely at ease. This interview was less and interview and more just a conversation between two people, so I really didn't feel intimidated at all. I briefly read up on Safeguard Properties on their website prior to attending the interview so that I would be more familiar with what they were about, but there were still plenty of things I didn't know about the company. After I was hired, the process was relatively easy to get "all of my ducks in line." Signing up for medical/dental/vision benefits was self-explanatory, and my direct deposit went through after my first month of employment (Safeguard has since moved to direct-deposit only).

Interview Questions

• What is something about yourself that you could improve on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I don't say this lightly. Accept the offer. I personally think this is a great company to work for with great benefits, great people, and great opportunities to advance.

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted entirely online. Therefore, it was very simple to complete.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straightforward. I knew what the job was going to pay before I applied.

CAR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties.

Interview

Great interview process - very efficient and very quick to review your credentials, conduct testing, and make an offer if appropriate. Only needed to interview once with 2 people and take on-line skills testing from my home computer.

Negotiation

They don't negotiate. The hourly rate to start is the same for everyone as applicable to your title / department.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Brooklyn, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was quick and brief, felt more like it was hey do you want to work here? Sure when can you start? Interview lasted about 5-10 minutes. The staffing agency that I applied through pretty much did all the interview work and sent me to Safeguard. Seemed like the person interviewing me was new to management. They were actually filling in for the department manager that wasn't able to perform my interview.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any experience in mortgage field services?   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)) in May 2015.

Interview

They will take anyone because they can't keep help when they rip them off. I was deceived as to what the pay was and as to the time that payment would be paid. I was told to trust them because they were a good Christian company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't work for them. They are not honest.

Bid Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Cleveland, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

The actual interview was short, seemed to be more based on meeting the leadership and getting a feel for one another. They were really fine with going into detail about the job function

Interview Questions

• What would be good reason to make you a valuable employee   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

I first interviewed with the manager of the department and then the VP of Operations. Since I had already been employed with the company for 5 years, I was well prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember the questions because it was several years ago.   Answer Question

Vendor Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Straight and to the point, expectations set in a professional manner. It was a very low key interview it was mainly about how my management skills could be an asset to Safeguard Properties. The interview room was a little small, but in the overall aspect of things I got the job and everything is going great so far.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with managing associates What is your availabilty   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties in May 2014.

Interview

It started with an HR call. Next i was sent a link to an online assessment went awesomely really need need to know how to use your a PC. The Interview was short to the point. The common brought up off the bat that my starting pay is 13.50 an hour. How the prorate-ion on vacation works. Also the great benefits.

Interview Questions

• How many hour can you work before it interferes with your life?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

After passing the telephone interview and being told I had to take an online test, which I was told I passed, I was finally called back for an interview. I was emailed the employment forms and interview information and while going over them I noticed that they want me to sign a form allowing them to use my credit score against me for employment. While this is illegal it is legal if you sign the form. Further research from this site and a few others prompted me to cancel the interview. I have no desire to get mixed up in a company that has poor reviews from their employees and political drama within the management. Seems that they might want to do a 180 and change the outlook for the company and also find ways to limit their employees from being yelled at and harassed my their managers.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were the normal ones, what did you do at this company, what were you main tasks, do you have a criminal record, are you in college, how soon will you graduate, things like that. The online test involved typing written sentences and then listening to another set of sentences out loud and having to type them. Multi tasking where you had to click same or different for sets of numbers while answering customer service calls and assigning them to customer service reps. Large section of questions where you agree or disagree on things like...I get mad at my coworkers if they suggest changes...agree or disagree. Was not hard at all but severely dumb if you ask me. These tests need to be job based like what are Journal Entries, what are Pivot Tables, things like that.   Answer Question