Safeguard Tubs Interview Questions

1.7

TeleMarketing & Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Safeguard Tubs (Richmond, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very Good Experience. They will recommend a position based on your qualifications and embrace a ' humane ' approach. Positive Environment , Nice break room , clean facility n folks seemed happy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Field Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Safeguard Tubs.

Interview

If you live in Los Angeles, they conduct your interview by SKYPE because they're headquarters is located in Northern California. It was brief and to the point, but very thorough. They definitely know how to distinguish the good and the great from one another.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness in your professional career?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate because the commission and opportunity was already high.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Safeguard Tubs.

Interview

They hire anyone and everyone. My interview was about them selling the company to me and how much money I could make. Promises of mileage reimbursement for my first six weeks on the job were not fulfilled.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight commission schedule which changes whenever ownership feels like it. They will never put anything in writing to you can't dispute it.

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Safeguard Tubs (Richmond, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

lasted 5 minutes and I was a warm body

Negotiation

3 days of information and a test

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Safeguard Tubs (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

Called for interview instantly by recruiter. Setup interview right away. Went to office for interview filled out an application. Interview gave me an overview of how pay worked and job responsibility. Explained training. Was hired on the spot.

Negotiation

There was nothing negotiable

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Safeguard Tubs (Westminster, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was a joke. Met a a coffee shop, interview was done by a sales rep., he didn't have a copy of my resume, was hired in 5 minutes. That should have been the first clue on how unorganized this company was. I will say the sales guy was a nice guy, he even said that he was thrown into the position to interview.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I could drive to Sacramento from Long Beach in a few days for training, on my own dime.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating needed. You drive your own car, pay your own gas, and expected not to complain about crappy leads that are 2 -5 hours from your house.