Safeguard Tubs

Relevance Date Difficulty

TeleMarketing & Sales Interview

TeleMarketing & Sales
Richmond, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Safeguard Tubs in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very Good Experience. They will recommend a position based on your qualifications and
embrace a ' humane ' approach. Positive Environment , Nice break room , clean facility n folks seemed happy.

Interview Question – None were too tough , just authentically job related.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate.

Field Sales Specialist Interview

Field Sales Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Safeguard Tubs.

Interview Details – If you live in Los Angeles, they conduct your interview by SKYPE because they're headquarters is located in Northern California. It was brief and to the point, but very thorough. They definitely know how to distinguish the good and the great from one another.

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness in your professional career?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing to negotiate because the commission and opportunity was already high.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Safeguard Tubs.

Interview Details – They hire anyone and everyone. My interview was about them selling the company to me and how much money I could make. Promises of mileage reimbursement for my first six weeks on the job were not fulfilled.

Interview Question – If you're breathing they will hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight commission schedule which changes whenever ownership feels like it. They will never put anything in writing to you can't dispute it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Salesman Interview

Salesman
Richmond, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Safeguard Tubs in January 2013.

Interview Details – lasted 5 minutes and I was a warm body

Negotiation Details – 3 days of information and a test

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Westminster, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Safeguard Tubs in August 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was a joke. Met a a coffee shop, interview was done by a sales rep., he didn't have a copy of my resume, was hired in 5 minutes. That should have been the first clue on how unorganized this company was. I will say the sales guy was a nice guy, he even said that he was thrown into the position to interview.

Interview Question – Was asked if I could drive to Sacramento from Long Beach in a few days for training, on my own dime.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating needed. You drive your own car, pay your own gas, and expected not to complain about crappy leads that are 2 -5 hours from your house.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES
San Ramon, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Safeguard Tubs.

Interview Details – Called for interview instantly by recruiter. Setup interview right away. Went to office for interview filled out an application. Interview gave me an overview of how pay worked and job responsibility. Explained training. Was hired on the spot.

Negotiation Details – There was nothing negotiable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Safeguard Tubs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Safeguard Tubs interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Safeguard Tubs employees and interview candidates.