Safelite Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.3

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Safelite (Concord, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was referred by an old friend who is well liked. I basically walked in expecting an interview, but was offered the job right away. Drug test and background took a week.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime?   1 Answer

Super Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Safelite.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter via LinkedIn. Great collaboration and kept me informed of how the process would proceed. Meeting with DM and another upper level manager. Proceeded to 3hr panel interview with regional team. Very intense along with role plays. Be prepared and confident for final 3 hr interview. Presentation skills is a must for final interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Safelite (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

he was very unprofessional he spoke about himself them told me to do an on call preview, i was nervous i told him i never did a call center when i left he made me believe i got the jon 2 hours later i got a notice i didnt get the job no explanation

Interview Questions

• how long have i been in customer service   1 Answer

Customer Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Safelite (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked about previous positions and how they prepared me for the one I was applying for. I was given a script to read and improvise off of to role play for a sale. I got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in the next 3 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would say if you have a set schedule in mind STICK to it!!! The sucked me in with a horrible schedule because I was in need of work. If you have small children do not pick the 2pm-7pm schedule.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Safelite (Pewaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called to set up an interview and scheduled it the next week. I arrived early, but they started the interview about 15 minutes late. Asked many typical questions and made Me feel like I was a good fit. But when I asked questions I got cut short. I thought it was because it was close to 5 pm. I was told second interview calls would be made next week. I sent a thank you to follow up the interview. When I hadn't heard anything a week later I called. I was told he was on another line and would call me back. At that point I knew I was not getting a call back. A week later I got an email stating they selected someone else. It is not the fact I was not selected. But the lack of follow up and calling me back as he said he would.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Safelite (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitting resume online and being contacted by Store Manager as well as an HR Rep concerning scheduling interviews. The total process ended up being a 2 part interview. The 2nd part of the interview process ended up being a panel interview that included a skills assessment. It was probably one of the most interesting interviews I had experienced to date for position as it lasted almost 3 hours. From my perspective it seemed with the level of detail on the case studies that they weren't hiring for a position today, but more so looking at a person they would be promiting to some senior level down the road.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult employee and how did you handle.   Answer Question

CSR2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Safelite (Dublin, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online but you can apply on site and you can also go to a job fair. They hold them every other week in the call center I work at. The interview was pretty simple but its LONG!! If they like your application they will call you to conduct a phone interview where they ask you about your experience. If they like what you tell them they will invite you to come in and complete a few computer tests. They're pretty simple and they're just to make sure you can navigate a computer and to make sure you are able to perform the tasks of the job. Once you're done with that they will schedule a time to come back for a second interview. During that interview they asked me the typical questions and then they told me to read a script. After that I was asked a few more questions and then I was offered the job. I picked my schedule and then I was given some information on when to report for training. The entire process took about a week but I did have to wait 2 weeks for my training class to start. You'll have to pass a drug test and background test to get hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Safelite and why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If they offer you the option of choosing a schedule, do it!! If you get hired you will have to wait 90 days before they will consider any changes.

Verification Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Safelite.

Interview

Online application, then they send you an email where you show your skills (typing, creating an email or word document). After about a week they give you a call on the phone and you go in for a one on one interview. Training is two weeks long, 30 hrs a week and then after 90 days probation you're hired.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Safelite (Chandler, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Applied online and then went into the job fair that is held every two weeks. Interview was 20 minutes long and was hired on the spot and chose my schedule right then and there. Any five hour shift. Then did background check online and drug test.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with and angry customer that wasn't satisfied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Safelite (Chandler, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

You are called in by manager after being provided with a sample script to read/memorize. You are then asked to read the script to make sure you show empathy. You are asked basic behavioral interview questions. You should be prepared to answer questions such as "Tell about a time you did not agree with a decision your manager made". Make sure and wear business professional clothing.