Safety Services

Safety Services Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Safety Services in March 2013.

Couldn't be better

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Safety Services in July 2012.

Answered an ad for a Business Development Associate - Oil, Gas and Energy Division from Craigslist.

This position as posted on Craigslist detailed the compensation as: a base salary, health insurance, paid leave and commission.

The interview process was quick and because Safety Services (aka: "Safety Sam") is in a growth phase I was given an offer letter the same day of the interview.

The offer letter stated a 90 day probation period with an hourly rate significantly below the stated/advertised salary. After the 90 day period (providing you met their strigent guidelines which appears to differ with each employee) you then become salaried.

The first day of work is where you as a new hire learn of additional dis-incentives.
    -Health benefits promissed do not start until 180 days (the first 90 days is your trial period which do not count towards the start of health benefits, only after the next 90 days do the health benefits go into effect).
    -The workdays starts at 6:00AM Sharp (stressed repeatedly) with a long sleve shirt and tie for men and no sleveless dresses for women, mandatory always.
    -There are no casual Fridays.

The overall impression is that you will be burned out (used for the first 90 days) in the hope of achieving the advertised position.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question was given. The impression is that the two week training process would significantly eliminate any marginal recruit from working at this company.   Answer Question

The offer stated a 90 day salary below the hourly rate detailed on the original job posting and health benefits starting six months from the date of hire.

Customer Service and Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Safety Services in April 2011.

I was contacted immediately for a telephone interview, scheduled a 1:1 interview

Interview Questions
    • Overall this company is focused a lot on sales, right now I would like you to sell your self to me, tell me why you would be a better candidate then any one else we are interviewing..   Answer Question