Safeway

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Front End Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Safeway in February 2012.

Applied online after I saw a posting on an internet job board I frequent. About a week or two later I got a call to see if I was still looking for a job. I said yes and we set up an interview.

I was surprised by the interview and expected the robot questions "describe a situation where..." and "tell me about yourself" and "why do you want to work here". BUT it was just a more conversational interview, which I greatly appreciated. Seriously, how do you get to know a candidate if you just read questions straight off a paper instead of TALKING to him/her? /endrant Anyway, at the interview the job I applied for online actually wasn't available so I was told of another open position and said I was fine with interviewing for that.

Was told to expect a call within a few days but didn't get one, so I followed up for a couple days calling in. By 4th day I got a call telling me I was chosen to be hired and I accepted.

Interview Questions
None, no experience gets you lowest end of range.